Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Oh yeah I get why some of you folks would buy it. I'm just talking about from my perspective it seems like such a big amount because most of my bottles so far have been the 10ml sizes.
    I used to buy mostly 10ml also. More recently I get all 30ml unless it’s iffy flavors. Also the 30ml are much easier to squeeze.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Have you any beds in the basement?
    No it’s unfinished space, but we took blankets and pillows down there. I think the storms will probably come through around midnight.

The storms delayed my heartland nic order that was out for delivery. I’ll get it tomorrow.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    No it’s unfinished space, but we took blankets and pillows down there. I think the storms will probably come through around midnight.

The storms delayed my heartland nic order that was out for delivery. I’ll get it tomorrow.
    Might be a good idea to make a small finished room.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I used to buy mostly 10ml also. More recently I get all 30ml unless it’s iffy flavors. Also the 30ml are much easier to squeeze.
    I will be buying 30mls when I rebuy flavors that I have liked. But for now, I only had to rebuy a few flavors that I have run out of. I have maybe 5 or 6 30ml flavors, with the rest being a mix of 10ml or 15ml. I just would rather buy the sample size first of any new flavor.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    There was another tornado that hit about 10 miles south of me with trees down and power outages. We got small hail and tons of rain from that one. No warnings in the state right now. Lots of damage statewide though. More is in Mississippi heading this way. I’m going to have to stay up tonight to keep my eye on things but I’m so sleepy and tired. :yawn:
    I am pretty sure there are more coming in the next day or two

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I am pretty sure there are more coming in the next day or two
    The line is coming out of Mississippi headed this way. It’ll all be over by morning here. Another tornado warning north in the county above me right now.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Many moons ago a buddy of mine bet me $5 I wouldn't eat a couple pieces of dog food. He lost the bet and I was a 5 spot richer. :D
    My first girlfriend when I was 14 told me she tried the "doggie donuts"... dared ma to try one... actually they were not bad.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    Oh yeah I get why some of you folks would buy it. I'm just talking about from my perspective it seems like such a big amount because most of my bottles so far have been the 10ml sizes.
    I usually stick to the 15ml size but a few I do 30ml (like wf banana candy) and a handful I went ahead and got in 2oz just because either they were on sale or it was something that I use in several recipes and know that I like that particular flavor in that brand.
    I hit up river's discount flavors often :D hard to say no to 15ml for $1.19 and under + free shipping over $50 (if they will continue to do that)

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    That was nothing though compared to the time I told another friend down the street that my dad's scotch bonnet pepper plant was a cherry bush.
    That's a good one (actually I mean that was so bad but such a classic) I would prank friends all the time (and I also got all that mail order magic/novelty stuff too) Carefully sliced a soft caramel candy in half, put part of a beef bullion cube in it and carefully reformed it. Gave it to my friend (he was kinda an ...... an probably deserved it) He gagged, spit and almost tossed it (and I almost got punched in the face) hey what can I say... years later I caught him pouring salt into all my houseplants.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Got my nic order in, that price was to good to say no, added some flavors to get to the free shipping, be like getting them for free with the discount earned.

Also bottles ordered from Amazon, thank you @Redbird11

Feel very relieved to have another liter coming, wasn't happy with how little I have, have thought I would just flavor 0 nic when run out, but rather make that a long time away.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Got my nic order in, that price was to good to say no, added some flavors to get to the free shipping, be like getting them for free with the discount earned.

Feel very relieved to have another liter coming, wasn't happy with how little I have, have thought I would just flavor 0 nic when run out, but rather make that a long time away.
    It's always nice to have that piece of mind. You would rather have too much Nic than not enough. That is why I bought one more liter today.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Did you order from River? I was afraid to after a couple people got bad nic from them.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I am ready to do 19 SFTs (OK... that was a trick although I did wash 19 bottles so technically I didn't lie)
    Did them in the dishwasher again (upside down, quick wash no detergent) I put this plastic mesh over them (with zip ties) to hold them down. Too easy and works great! They are drying over the gas fireplace (on a towel on their sides) Did the caps by hand.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Today and tonight we are expecting severe storms (level 5...the highest level) which could include long track tornadoes and hail the size of tennis balls. Oh me...I dread this. I hope it skips over us. :unsure: I have a feeling I won't be sleeping tonight. We are charging up everything we own. I need to get out all my new vape batteries and make sure they are all charged as well.

Happy St. Patrick's day!

Stay safe, RJ!

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Many moons ago a buddy of mine bet me $5 I wouldn't eat a couple pieces of dog food. He lost the bet and I was a 5 spot richer. :D

I'd rather eat dog food than blood soup, to be perfectly honest, but, as always, YMMV. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread