Random DIY mixing and More

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
March 27th IS the date when vendors are supposed to start keeping records of buyers, their addresses, what their purchases were and what they cost, etc. and keep track of any/all taxes that apply and/or are due on those purchases in certain states (ie. sales taxes and specific other ones some states have on vaping stuff only). He also told me that's the reason many websites are shutting down online ordering from them by March 27th...not because of the mail ban, since there's no set in stone date that will take effect yet.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
After all these years I’ve never tried Ahlusion juices. I’m kinda wanting to order a couple just to try them. Has anybody tried them and what was your favorite?

I love their teas, but mainly White Tea Pear (discontinued a long time ago). Other teas are good but too sweet for me (icluding all the Bobas). Lemon Cream and Lime Cream are good. If you like tobacco, Godfather is their best one, I think.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Thinking to get the best taste of the mango I won’t do a wafer mix. Maybe just try them with a touch of Fresh Cream. Or maybe a small bit of milk.
Mango Lassi? A fav from Ahlusion

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
When Alusion changed Godfather without telling anyone I was all done with them. The “new” Godfather they were peddling stucked big time.

I remember that mess very well... And then they quickly introduced Smooth Criminal, that was supposed to be just like the original Godfather, iirc... :D

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Sounds like it should be good. When I mix again I'd like to tangle Island Mango, Apricot, and Peach together. If it's vapeable I'll call it "Ode to Anna".
I make a simple mango peach with the Island Mango (or FA), FA White Peach, and I almost always add a small % of CAP Apricot to my peach mixes to fill it out. Oh and CAP Juicy Peach.

Mango Peach-
2% Island Mango WF
2% White Peach FA
0.75% Juicy Peach CAP
0.50% Apricot CAP

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I remember that mess very well... And then they quickly introduced Smooth Criminal, that was supposed to be just like the original Godfather, iirc... :D
    Yeah, I was done. I never bought from them again.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yeah, they made a definite bad impression on me. That wasn’t all either . They had a peach that I liked and I haven’t been able to vape peach since.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014

That's about the time I moved on from them too. Ahlusion's Caramel Wild Wood was originally slated as a NET tobacco on their site. It actually placed as one of the top NETs here on the forum. Then Vlad said it was never a NET to begin with.... It was quite disappointing. Caramel Wild Wood was never the same after that.

Users who are viewing this thread