Random DIY mixing and More

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
In Miami a lot of the Cuban bodegas would have fresh guava and cheese (sweet type) pastries. If that flavor could be replicated in a vape I think it would be good.
that is exactly what a Pastelito is. I have only had them made with guava and cheese. You can find them in Cuban stores and eateries.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I mixed it less than a week ago but was going to let it steep at least until next weekend.
I mixed mine up with FA Nut MIx. I did not want a plain marshmallow crispy bar, which is what most descriptions of it describe it as.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Ha. ON March 7th I posted the only recipe I could find on Pastelitos and asked for help as it was such a jumble of flavorings. I did not get advice and moved on from it. Actually I did make it, a small bottle and it is not bad. I am still convinced it has to many flavors in it
Now all a sudden everyone is interested in making one! I am watching, reading and hoping someone comes up with a good recipe for it!
Random DIY mixing and More

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Sunday salutations, stir-folk.

Rain continues, although maybe some sun breaks. Yep, 5 minutes of sun and the dandelions grow 5"...

2092733.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I mixed mine up with FA Nut MIx. I did not want a plain marshmallow crispy bar, which is what most descriptions of it describe it as.
    Should be interesting to hear the different descriptions here.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?
    I am more likely to take it easy today. I woke this morning feeling like I was in a boxing match last night. And lost. Badly. I'm guessing it's the second shot working its way through my system. But I will happily take a couple days of feeling like crap over the alternative.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I don't mind sweet mixes. I can't do anything really sweet for an all day vape, but I like them occasionally.
    My tastes accept a lower sweetness. I no longer enjoy bitter mixes so my tastes have changed. Really sweet is still a no no.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am more likely to take it easy today. I woke this morning feeling like I was in a boxing match last night. And lost. Badly. I'm guessing it's the second shot working its way through my system. But I will happily take a couple days of feeling like crap over the alternative.
    SIL is worried about getting sick with the second shot. He just had his first yesterday. He had the Moderna.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    SIL is worried about getting sick with the second shot. He just had his first yesterday. He had the Moderna.
    Not much to really worry about. If you get a side effect, it will just go away in a couple days. I did like that I had mine scheduled for the weekend though. That way I can just take it easy for a couple days and hopefully feel fine most of the week.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    More random stuff. It's turkey season here and my ggd Cheyenne has been practicing with her rifle. She was determined to have one before the weekend was over. She 10 years old.

Pictured is one very happy girl with her very proud Dad.

178195179_10159352270543537_1186469139131203768_n.jpg

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    My tastes accept a lower sweetness. I no longer enjoy bitter mixes so my tastes have changed. Really sweet is still a no no.
    But what is really sweet to you, might just be medium to someone else. I know one thing is I can't really handle overly sweet fruit mixes. They need to be balanced. But a sweet bakery or cream is fine for me every now and then.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Is that big for a turkey? I've never weighed any of the turkeys I see on the trail.
    It is for a wild one that tend to be smaller. Her Dad is an avid hunter and that's a bigger turkey than he's ever gotten.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    If anyone is interested in a simple kind of tropical fruit mix, here is what I have been vaping on the last few days.
    • 3% WF Island Mango
    • 1% FA Pear
    • 3.75% FA Watermelon (Red Summer)
    I adapted it from a recipe that had LA Watermelon Clear instead of Red Summer. I am liking this. The flavors seem to work pretty well together and it's not overly sweet either. It's not a masterpiece or anything, but for a simple, tasty fruit mix, it does hit the spot.

Here is the original with the LA Watermelon...
    Screenshot 2021-04-25 085804.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread