Random DIY mixing and More

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I have no clue, guessing the eggnog maybe...though i've used it before and I don't remember a licorice taste to it....unless it's the oakwood

it's toned down some now, hopefully after a few days that goes away....kinda enjoying this
I use FLV Eggnog all the time, I like the spice. I have never got anything close to licorice from it. My first thought was the Oakwood

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I use FLV Eggnog all the time, I like the spice. I have never got anything close to licorice from it. My first thought was the Oakwood
    I loved spices for the very short time I could vape them. It’s been so long I don’t miss them anymore.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I don’t have any big plans for today. After I finish the coffee sitting next to me I will shower and maybe find something to eat. After that I shall drink more coffee and wait for the washer repair guy to get here.......again.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I don’t have any big plans for today. After I finish the coffee sitting next to me I will shower and maybe find something to eat. After that I shall drink more coffee and wait for the washer repair guy to get here.......again.

What's for breakfast? My boss always has pastries for us on Fridays.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    What's for breakfast? My boss always has pastries for us on Fridays.
    I'm weird. Just some leftover dinner from yesterday. Pastry sounds good but I hardly ever buy it cause I'm not likely to eat it.

Pretty nice of your boss.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I wish there was a way to do a chemical analysis and see what flavors it really is.
    There is. It's called gas chromatography. You just need a mass spectrometer.

Did you know there are over 350 chemicals / compounds in a strawberry?

There can be 300 to 500 compounds in one food.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'm weird. Just some leftover dinner from yesterday. Pastry sounds good but I hardly ever buy it cause I'm not likely to eat it.

Pretty nice of your boss.

What? No jelly beans for breakfast? Did you run out?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    How did you find this post on elr? I tried searching and came up with zero.

:)
    Someone probably posted it already or you found it by now. <I'm a few pages behind> :)

But just in case, here it is...
    Screen shot 2021-04-30 at 7.53.28 AM.png

ETA: NVM, just saw your next post where you found it. ;)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Someone probably posted it already or you found it by now. <I'm a few pages behind> :)

But just in case, here it is...
    View attachment 940079

ETA: NVM, just saw your next post where you found it. ;)

Thanks for posting that. I didn't look it up. I personally would go higher on the bakery orange just because I would want it to be fairly up front but that's just me.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    :facepalm: Never had a problem and it's very easy to do once you learn how to . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Even more how to videos if Ya' Google "Folding Fitted Sheets" . . . ;)

:rolleyes: I do know HOW to fold sheets and we used to. Just in case you were curious, I learned how to fold them at a young age. Then I learned how to do it the way of the military, in basic, courtesy of the US Navy.

There is no need to fold them these days. The bunched ball method, which I've perfected, works BEST for me . . . Just Sayin'. :pervy:
    img_1175.jpg

Do you iron your sheets too? ;) :D :lol: :lol:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Thanks for posting that. I didn't look it up. I personally would go higher on the bakery orange just because I would want it to be fairly up front but that's just me.
    I would also go higher on the bakery orange. And I would drop the CAP vanilla custard in half, or more. Probably sub FA premium custard at 1%.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    :rolleyes: I do know HOW to fold sheets and we used to. Just in case you were curious, I learned how to fold them at a young age. Then I learned how to do it the way of the military, in basic, courtesy of the US Navy.

There is no need to fold them these days. The bunched ball method, which I've perfected, works BEST for me . . . Just Sayin'. :pervy:
    View attachment 940083

Do you iron your sheets too? ;) :D :lol: :lol:
    I'd love to have the room to put my sheets away like that.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    The thing about the spreadsheets is that if you begin saving recipes on spreadsheets when you first begin mixing then it's very little work. Just a bit of typing versus a bit of writing by hand. Not much difference in my book.
    On the other hand if all your stuff is on paper, and you've accumulated a bunch of paper...
    Then forget about it. You're doomed.
    Nope. Not doomed, my personal preference actually. When I started doing DIY everything I did was handwritten in notebooks. While I could have put it all on a computer back then I preferred handwritten over a device. Still prefer the way I do it over every other method. Notebooks and little pieces of paper work well, for me. :)

ETA: eJuiceMeUp for my recipes on a Mac. Very easy and efficient.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I may be triple doomed then :cry:. Now y’all understand my reluctance to change my methods…
    View attachment 940011
    That looks very organized to me. :thumbs: I have a bunch of notebooks that I should put in a binder. BTW, my little pieces of paper, with notes and ideas, get scotch taped in my notebooks, and they are dated! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread