Random DIY mixing and More

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
It took my federal less than 7 days to be deposited. I bet you are glad that’s over. It’s always a relief to me.
I'm glad I stopped procrastinating. I normally get it done by the end of January. But I just kept putting it off. It did take me a bit longer this year to actually do them. I normally only have to spend an hour or so on them.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
So I head back to work tomorrow and Tuesday. Home for the rest of the week. I guess I’m ready. The only thing is hauling all my work stuff back and forth. But it’ll be worth it.

I took off Friday and took Mom to drop off her taxes to the CPA then I took her shopping. Well we both shopped. :rolleyes: Took my son shopping today for a nice polo shirt to go golfing with his buddies. He’s officially done with spring semester.

I hope my cat wakes me up early tomorrow. :laugh: I wonder if they’ll miss me. :?:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The bushes were a lot easier to plant than I thought they would be. A couple quick cuts with the sawzall took care of the big roots. There’s a 20-25 foot blue spruce in the middle and after cutting out the old ones there are two new bushes. One on each side with plenty of room for flowers inside the Windsor stones that surround the area. My wife did help with the placement of the bushes and helped spread the mulch. It took about five bags.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hey @hittman, I'm vaping a version of your Pom Pudding. I changed it up a bit from the last time I mixed it.

5% TFA Pomegranate
    3.5% VT Pudding Base
    1% SSA Raspberry Syrup

Pretty tasty.
    I’m thinking of something similar. I don’t like the taste of Pom. It’s useful to me because it has no sweetness to me. I just need to bury the flavor. LOL

Reactions: YoursTruli

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hey @hittman, I'm vaping a version of your Pom Pudding. I changed it up a bit from the last time I mixed it.

5% TFA Pomegranate
    3.5% VT Pudding Base
    1% SSA Raspberry Syrup

Pretty tasty.

Can you taste the raspberry? I was wondering if the Pom overpowered it?

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Can you taste the raspberry? I was wondering if the Pom overpowered it?
    I can taste enough. I find the Raspberry Syrup pretty strong, so it doesn't take much for me to know it's there. Plus I lowered the Pom % from 6 to 5 on this mix to help it out.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    The bushes were a lot easier to plant than I thought they would be. A couple quick cuts with the sawzall took care of the big roots. There’s a 20-25 foot blue spruce in the middle and after cutting out the old ones there are two new bushes. One on each side with plenty of room for flowers inside the Windsor stones that surround the area. My wife did help with the placement of the bushes and helped spread the mulch. It took about five bags.
    Pictures?

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I did all 10 SFTs today. It's always the same... so excited then realize it's just work. All 10 were good. Will post details later (a few really stood out, some were just what I expected, and a few were "wimpy" but not bad) Doing 10 back to back at 12 mg is rough... got a bit wacked around number 9.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Bowie Live from Santa Monica '72 on Pist Night

178900292_2990122977885179_302067627216978793_n.jpg

recorded by Commander Chris Hadfield on board the International Space Station.

read the notes at YT on this one

I bet that was a killer concert. The Santa Monica Civic Auditorium was a great place to see a concert. Small and good acoustics. My first concert, T-Rex was there in 1972, And my first foray into David Bowie was the same year with the Spiders from Mars LP.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    It took my federal less than 7 days to be deposited. I bet you are glad that’s over. It’s always a relief to me.
    I'm still waiting on my federal, my state came back in no time but federal is still pending, it's been over a month :sneaky::grr: where's my money!!

Users who are viewing this thread