Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    You’ll be a crazy mixer soon. :lol:
    Thanks Fran, I'm moving forward, albeit somewhat slowly.
    They had offers on them locally, bought some, but I see that I can buy more of them.
    smart_box.jpg

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    She is better, thanks for asking. She even ate a little bit last night and kept it down (old food of course).

I called that vet clinic this morning and canceled the follow up appt., told them I won't be back there.
    I'm so glad she ate a little! Wonderful news.

I hope you find a good new vet soon.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    don't judge me :lol:
    I went back and picked up another 23 flavors from river :lol:
    yep yep 500ml of pur cookie coming my way :eek::D
    it's the best to me works great in just about everything! and I mean it was only $15.55 so I'm not gonna regret it!
    and a 2oz of fa honey because it's good and how am I gonna beat that price...did I need it, no not really but I'm now stocked up on it :p same with inw rhubarb might as well get a 2oz bottle at that price since I like it.
    Also picked up some tobacco flavors and mint/menthol just to play around with, at those prices I might as well....while I can no longer sell ejuice, I think I may change my shop over to oneshots (lol not that I really have any customers, just a handful of friends every now and then...it was easier for me to put up a shop and let them do it that way then continue to message me)

ok seriously I'm done now....no more...NO MORE, I DON'T CARE, NO MORE! oh but those OoO flavors are still calling my name :lol:

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    don't judge me :lol:
    I went back and picked up another 23 flavors from river :lol:
    yep yep 500ml of pur cookie coming my way :eek::D
    it's the best to me works great in just about everything! and I mean it was only $15.55 so I'm not gonna regret it!
    and a 2oz of fa honey because it's good and how am I gonna beat that price...did I need it, no not really but I'm now stocked up on it :p same with inw rhubarb might as well get a 2oz bottle at that price since I like it.
    Also picked up some tobacco flavors and mint/menthol just to play around with, at those prices I might as well....while I can no longer sell ejuice, I think I may change my shop over to oneshots (lol not that I really have any customers, just a handful of friends every now and then...it was easier for me to put up a shop and let them do it that way then continue to message me)

ok seriously I'm done now....no more...NO MORE, I DON'T CARE, NO MORE! oh but those OoO flavors are still calling my name :lol:
    I dug out my crystal ball and I see...another order in your future. :angel:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Back from the doctors. I got the referral I wanted. I refused all tests I didn't wish to take. Going to have a simple blood test, a bone density scan and an x-ray on my knee.
    I am not a fan of the way they do things these days. Today it's all about profit so they want to do this test and that test, just to go fishing for stuff. Annually it adds big $$$$$ to their bottom line.

My regular doctor wanted to do all sorts of stupid tests on me. I mentioned all those to one of my other doctors. He laughed and explained the way things are done today. I went through each of the tests my regular dr wanted to do and my other doctor said "no, you don't need those done". I do like playing doctors against other doctors, I learn a lot that way.

Next time I saw my regular doctor she again brought up all sorts of tests. I told her to stop it. She never brought them up again. I do get some tests done annually. Things my other doctor and I feel are on the up-and-up and worthwhile.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am not a fan of the way they do things these days. Today it's all about profit so they want to do this test and that test, just to go fishing for stuff. Annually it adds big $$$$$ to their bottom line.

My regular doctor wanted to do all sorts of stupid tests on me. I mentioned all those to one of my other doctors. He laughed and explained the way things are done today. I went through each of the tests my regular dr wanted to do and my other doctor said "no, you don't need those done". I do like playing doctors against other doctors, I learn a lot that way.

Next time I saw my regular doctor she again brought up all sorts of tests. I told her to stop it. She never brought them up again. I do get some tests done annually. Things my other doctor and I feel are on the up-and-up and worthwhile.
    I found it pretty simple and easy to refuse all tests I didn't want to take. I told her outright that I wasn't on a trip to find something wrong.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The morning was pretty much taken up at the hospital between my dr appointment and DD’s breathing test. She’ has to take the breathing test every so often to see if there’s any change. It’s not likely to get better, she’s been on inhalers for years.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    When I got my Dovpo Mono SQ DNA 75c I couldn't get Replay to work. I found a few helpful posts on the Evolv forum.

The post by @awsum140 in this thread did the trick. 75c "Replay" update missing feature ??
    "Upload the default theme to the device after updating Escribe. Enable "Replay" in the profiles you want to use it in and upload those settings to the device."

I did that and Replay then showed up as an option.

I'm guessing you've done this already . . . Make sure you have the latest version of eScribe installed. If you do you should be able to enable Replay on your Riva.

Yes, I downloaded escribe again yesterday and still no luck getting replay to work. Just for the heck of it I tried one more time a few minutes ago and still not working. I just don't understand it and evolv hasn't been much help so far. I sent an email to the place I bought it and asked about warranty. I'm getting sick of trying to get it to work correctly. I'll see what they say when they respond. I think it's a bad board or bad firmware or something but evolv hasn't agreed yet.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Yes, I downloaded escribe again yesterday and still no luck getting replay to work. Just for the heck of it I tried one more time a few minutes ago and still not working. I just don't understand it and evolv hasn't been much help so far. I sent an email to the place I bought it and asked about warranty. I'm getting sick of trying to get it to work correctly. I'll see what they say when they respond. I think it's a bad board or bad firmware or something but evolv hasn't agreed yet.
    That sucks man. Hopefully they can fix it for you or issue and replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread