Random DIY mixing and More

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Good morning. Another hot one here today also. The sprinklers are coming on this week. I feel a little less like a train wreck this morning. I’m glad to be down to three reviews left to write. However, I know of at least three more coming in the near future.
Do you a ghostwriter for some of your reviews? I would be happy to help.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Morning all ..well afternoon here!!

My new Steamtuners Edge arrived and the XL tank kit so obviously am going to build that later after Siesta.
My Mango cream is getting better and better... might have to revise it so it shows more of a steep on ELR....it's pretty delicious.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That's good to know...I'm going to try it in my creamy custard base...I think it'll be good. Have you got the recipe for yours?? Please :)
    The mix in question is a one-shot from Chef’s. I do have a recipe to mix my own but can’t find the recipe…..yet. Might be in Zazie’s blog??

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning all ..well afternoon here!!

My new Steamtuners Edge arrived and the XL tank kit so obviously am going to build that later after Siesta.
    My Mango cream is getting better and better... might have to revise it so it shows more of a steep on ELR....it's pretty delicious.
    Recipe?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That's good to know...I'm going to try it in my creamy custard base...I think it'll be good. Have you got the recipe for yours?? Please :)
    Rhubarb Custard Biscuit
    INW Rhubarb 3%
    INW Biscuit .5%
    Cap Vanilla Custard 5%

This recipe is in Zazie’s blog but it’s 2 years old and my tastes have changed. I rarely use over 1% rhubarb these days.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just work stuff. I also need to run a few errands and take the dog to the groomers. Nothing exciting.

You?
    I’m putting a great deal of effort into not wilting in our crappy record setting heatwave. Ah,well, a couple more days and it should be finally gone.
    Plans? My new IC base is steeped enough and I’m going to try a BlackBerry IC cone I think. Or I may use a more familiar fruit. I have to try the ic solo first to see if I likey.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Screenshot_20210608-151327_Chrome.jpg

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    The lake? I guess for some reason I thought you did your fishing in the ocean. I didn't even know a lake could have 10,000lbs of fish.
    Well the great lakes are, well.. pretty great. Like a pretend ocean :thumbs: but it can get pretty gnarly out here though and sink freighters, i.e. Edmund Fitzgerald.
    On a good day in the fall 10,000 lbs of whitefish a day isn't out of the ordinary. We typically catch 250-300k in a season. In the ye olden days, commercial fishermen didn't have quotas (limit) and wouldn't be too crazy to catch a million pounds in a season. Thanks jerks. We have a quota of 400k but we'd have be very lucky to get that.

Last edited:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Rhubarb Custard Biscuit
    INW Rhubarb 3%
    INW Biscuit .5%
    Cap Vanilla Custard 5%

This recipe is in Zazie’s blog but it’s 2 years old and my tastes have changed. I rarely use over 1% rhubarb these days.
    That's useful if it's really strong...first time trying rhubarb for me. My Custard cream base is quite heavy so may need a good dose....depends how sharp and tart it is :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That's useful if it's really strong...first time trying rhubarb for me. My Custard cream base is quite heavy so may need a good dose....depends how sharp and tart it is :)
    I would say you’d have to try it to see how tart it is to you.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have plans now. I forgot it’s my day to clean the bathroom so I’ll do that first. Then I have to try a little of my ic base and hopefully mix a cone. Then I’m going to mix Charlie’s Mango Cream. It’s not really my kind of recipe as it has no base. It just sounds tasty.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Thanks, Charlie :) I’ll probably try that one. I like mango. Have you tried Island Mango yet?
    No I haven't. I really like this one though....it's getting riper tasting as it steeps although it's good straight away. I'm liking this recipe more and more.... pretty authentic mango with cream!!

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    I have plans now. I forgot it’s my day to clean the bathroom so I’ll do that first. Then I have to try a little of my ic base and hopefully mix a cone. Then I’m going to mix Charlie’s Mango Cream. It’s not really my kind of recipe as it has no base. It just sounds tasty.
    Surprised me !!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Do you a ghostwriter for some of your reviews? I would be happy to help.

I doubt the manufacturers would care for that. I was wrong when I posted that I had three left. Actually it's four left to do. I forgot about one. I'm going to start on another one at lunch today and possibly finish it tonight. It's just another simple pod so shouldn't take a really long time to write.

Users who are viewing this thread