Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good afternoon folks,
    we have got new tenants, a bee queen with her chosen scouts and workers settled in the house wall.
    Tomorrow's plan will be to see if the owner has good enough insurance, or if it needs to be invested in some spray poison.

I mixed a lot with Brie before the mascarpone came out. They are similar but the Brie does have the edge and the cheesier taste,
    Music in my ears, I have both in Chef's package.
    Mascarpone is the cream cheese they use in Tiramisu.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm running low on strawberry, thinking shisha strawberry by inw, good choice?

That is a good one. I'm really liking the VT Glazed strawberry I got recently.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I was rather surprised. It’s second in the “lineup” l to r, gv mini, coolfire, gv solo, kroma z and sensis. It’s pretty light too. I definitely want a second one. Compared to other mods I have, it’s on the small side.
    View attachment 945973

thank you... now I need one. Almost bought it after hitts review and fought the temptation successfully. Now here you are sucking me back in .. haha

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Ordered more bottles yesterday from Amazon… they’ll arrive today!! What you bet I find the ones I “put somewhere obvious” while I was reorganizing about the same time :blink:

That's how it always works. Not long ago I needed to replace an AC outlet in my kitchen. Couldn't find any in my work area but I could have sworn I had some. I went and grabbed a couple from Home Depot. Then I found the ones I had in the cabinet under the kitchen sink. :facepalm: Good place for electrical supplies. :lol:

Yup. We have cats. Windows have screens. I have (at least) 4 spline tools, since I can never find them until the job's done and I'm putting things away. So now they're all lost in the same place. (NOT under the kitchen sink, though ;) )

North 40 (mostly) whacked, whacker is wracked... but, with the weather we've been having, it will look good. Until Saturday. :rolleyes:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    So I want to share a recipe I mixed recently and really enjoyed. Watered Melons by Eyemakepizza on ATF. I tried it because Wayne Walker's Water-Malone was my first ever DIY and I liked it quite a bit. But the one issue I always had with Water-Malone is that it was so heavy, almost overwhelming with the sweetness.

Watered Melons is different. I like this one better. It's light, refreshing, and overall just fan-freaking-tastic. This one is going in my rotation for sure. Give it a shot if you are looking for a light summertime vape.

Screenshot 2021-06-17 144207.jpg

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    I dasn't have none dem flavors !!!!!:rolleyes:
    :lol: yeah they're not your typical common flavors
    I think I got them from high desert vapes years and years ago, they're no longer in business, at least not online.
    I looked on tpa's website and don't find them there either :lol:
    dang now where to reorder when I need to :p

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    433 miles north. of the Alamo
    I think I got them from high desert vapes years and years ago, they're no longer in business, at least not online.
    :lol:

Reactions: kas122461

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Chef’s?

Users who are viewing this thread