Random DIY mixing and More

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Almost afraid to ask your pcts on the Lemon Kookie. I did warn the mix was over the top in lemon flavors. Let me know either way if you do or don't like it. I really could use the feedback.
:)

I made it as written, only lower % flavoring overall, and I'm really enjoying it a lot. :) I love a good lemon vape. Admittedly I didn't let it steep much. I always have to try and like off the shake.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I'm not Italian but I agree. With FA Torrone I always went with a light touch otherwise it could turn a mix real sweet in no time. It is a good flavor though.

FWIW, there are still a handful of old time Italian bakeries in my city. One is a few blocks from my home. I always love going to buy a fresh, still warm, loaf of bread (or rolls) early in the mornings. No 80 cent store bought loaf comes close.
I confess that I haven't tried the FA Torrone. I should I suppose. But, as much as I think FA (who are Italian) make great flavors, the "Italian" ones I've had (Nonna, Zeppola) disappointed, so I held back on the Torrone.
Plus, as a kiddie (and I suppose still now) with a big sweet tooth, the torrone candies were never my favorites.

What's your city with the old time bakeries?

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The section of my drawer divider for new mixes is chuck full. All mix dates are in June but some don’t need a long steep. I need to get trying stuff.

I started keeping my steeping mixes in a small box to try to keep better track of them in my cabinet. I’ve got way too much in there right now. It takes me so long to finish a whole bottle of any one mix with so many going. That and I use the same mixes for reviews so I can better judge the flavor production of each device.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I made it as written, only lower % flavoring overall, and I'm really enjoying it a lot. :) I love a good lemon vape. Admittedly I didn't let it steep much. I always have to try and like off the shake.
    So glad you like it.
    :thumbs:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    @hittman … this it???
    CC6C0F58-0684-4A16-9C4D-7E0D903D3D8A.jpeg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thinking of mixing a tobacco
    555 Gold TDM-INW. 1%
    Cashew SC-WF 1%

Any thoughts anybody????

Sounds good to me. I haven’t tried the inw but used to buy 555 from nhaler years ago.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    I hate wasps, you are not the only one who dislikes them, they are little angry creatures.
    Not really... they're only angry when people panic and swat them around....just leave them alone and they'll leave you alone. Mind you I once got stung on the lip because one had gone down the neck of my beer bottle....I looked like I'd been to the dentist :D

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Okay it's 3:30 am I finally caught up with the posts. You guys are a talkative bunch. I went out last night hookah bar hopping with my brother and my SIL. So I kinda fell of the wagon, but I dont count hookahs, I so rarely get them. No I'm not just now getting home, but I fell asleep reading al y"alls posts. We shared 3 hookahs, the best being one called jagermeister. Five fruits dishes, dont know the 5, Sprite and gin in the bowl. I didn't touch my vape all evening until i got in my car to drive home.

ETA: apoplgys for any types. I dont have my contacts in.

Users who are viewing this thread