hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I am still turning bottles upside down to completely finish them. :?: I’m down to 10. I hope to vape it all up this weekend. But I must mix too. Since I don’t cut grass this weekend (thank goodness) I’ll have extra time to mix.

I mowed a couple days ago knowing it was going to be even hotter this weekend. I hope to make it through the hot spell before I have to do it again.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I mowed a couple days ago knowing it was going to be even hotter this weekend. I hope to make it through the hot spell before I have to do it again.
    I mow every two weeks no matter. We have had daily rain. My grass looks very healthy. I’m raising the blades a notch on my front sod. It’s that time of year where it gets extremely hot and crunchy. I did buy some weed and feed…but since next week looks to be dry I’m going to wait.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I mow every two weeks no matter. We have had daily rain. My grass looks very healthy. I’m raising the blades a notch on my front sod. It’s that time of year where it gets extremely hot and crunchy. I did buy some weed and feed…but since next week looks to be dry I’m going to wait.

I raise my mower a notch in the spring when we get a ton of rain. Then I drop it down to normal and go back over the front again. It just grows too quick then.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I have that one. I should probably try it.
    You should. Here is one mix with it that I have really been enjoying recently.
    Lust Island

Screenshot 2021-07-24 070423.jpg

Another good one I like is Lime Drink by MaxSavage. Very simple 2 flavor mix, but it's tasty.
    Lime Drink

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    I've done that a time or two myself. Right now I'm still going through trying the 60 flavors that were sent to me recently. I've decided that VTA Yoghurt Drink is an awesome flavor. I've mixed three recipes with it, and they have all been great.
    I have that one. I should probably try it.
    And that ^^^^^^ is another of my reasons for just finding ONE flavor and vaping it. I've been vaping the same flavor for over 11 years, and now have to make my own, so I chose to go with a one shot flavor and found Black Honey Leaf at FJ. Am happy. May just add a drop or 3 or stevia to level it out.
    I can't imagine having THAT many flavors, unless it's become a hobby. :w00t:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've done that a time or two myself. Right now I'm still going through trying the 60 flavors that were sent to me recently. I've decided that VTA Yoghurt Drink is an awesome flavor. I've mixed three recipes with it, and they have all been great.
    That's a lot of flavors all at once but you'll get it done I'm sure. I like the Yoghurt drink also. I need to mix with it again. What did you mix?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. In the spirit of fair play and too many reviews left to write, I’ve decided to wait to open my black Boxx since Fran didn’t get hers yet. I will however be expecting a picture when yours arrives Fran.
    Well, mine is black also but I'll still try to do a pic. You already have a box, don't you? My tracking hasn't updated at all. I'm having bad luck with getting stuff lately.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    And that ^^^^^^ is another of my reasons for just finding ONE flavor and vaping it. I've been vaping the same flavor for over 11 years, and now have to make my own, so I chose to go with a one shot flavor and found Black Honey Leaf at FJ.
    As long as you like the flavor you are vaping, that is the most important thing. I can't vape the same flavor all the time though. I get burned out easily and have to mix it up. I like that I have a few go-to mixes that I can always vape.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    That's a lot of flavors all at once but you'll get it done I'm sure. I like the Yoghurt drink also. I need to mix with it again. What did you mix?
    I posted a couple links in a post just before with some that I mixed. They are good summer vapes. It seems the Yogurt Base and FW Yogurt pair up really well in one of those mixes.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I posted a couple links in a post just before with some that I mixed. They are good summer vapes. It seems the Yogurt Base and FW Yogurt pair up really well in one of those mixes.
    Yes, I just saw. Gave me a couple of good ideas. Thanks:) I have FW Yogurt also. It's a favorite of mine.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    And that ^^^^^^ is another of my reasons for just finding ONE flavor and vaping it. I've been vaping the same flavor for over 11 years, and now have to make my own, so I chose to go with a one shot flavor and found Black Honey Leaf at FJ. Am happy. May just add a drop or 3 or stevia to level it out.
    I can't imagine having THAT many flavors, unless it's become a hobby. :w00t:
    For me...you've hit the nail on the head....yes a hobby and an excessive one at that....both hardware and flavours....

Oh no....OCD :D

Users who are viewing this thread