Random DIY mixing and More

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I've been browsing on LiquidSmith.com again...checking out what they still had that's ALL 50% off, since I placed my last order on June 25th. They still have lots of the flavorings that people on here use and are pretty popular... from TFA, CAP, FA, FW, and INA. They even have some of the harder to find ones that people have talked about and/or have looked for fairly recently, too.

99% of them are sold in 30mL bottles only. Here's the prices:

FW - now $1.50
FA - now $3.00-$3.89 (higher priced ones are mostly tobacco ones)
CAP - now $1.99
TFA - now $1.30
INA - now $3.50

The 50% is automatically taken off, so the prices above will already show in your Cart. There's no code needed. They also accept PP payments, so Checkout was easy-peasy!

I compared what my June order total would've been if I'd gotten it from BCF...and it came out much lower at Liquid Smith. This newest order did, too. I saved $17+change compared to at BCF!

Yep! I made sure I got my new order placed before I came here to post this! So go for it........ :D

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
IIRC, someone had mentioned that FW Candy Cane was a favorite, and they could no longer find it. Well....they definitely have it!

They also have many of the popular FA flavorings (ie. Fresh Cream, Forest Fruit, Lemon Sicily, Vanilla Bourbon), and many more.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
did you ever try their PG?

No, I haven't tried anything but their flavorings. Sorry.

But, if you have Tractor Supply stores in your area...you might want to get it there. Quite a few people have been getting theirs from them since the price online at the usual places DIYers buy from...has been so high for more than a year now. Word was the worldwide price was supposed to start going down mid-summer, but...I don't think it has by much yet.

TS has their PG sold by the gallon jug, in the livestock supplies section, since it's also used by cattlemen as a supplement for cows. Last time I checked my local store it was only approx. $22/gallon!

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Please tell me more about your Peachy Lychee and Mangosteen Lychee Cream. I'm playing with Lychee (FA) and Mangosteen. What percentages are you using?

-Mangosteen Dream v3-
1% Bavarian Cream FW
0.15% Ethyl Maltol 10% TPA
1% Lychee FA
3.5 Mangosteen FA

-Peach Lychee-
0.5% Apricot CAP
0.75% Juicy Peach CAP
1.25% Lychee FA
2.25% White Peach FA

I like the Mangosteen on the strong side, I feel it makes an interesting main flavor, a little creamy and smooth on its own.
At that % the Lychee is a nice supporting flavor that doesn't get lost but doesn't compete with the Mangosteen.
The Cream and EM I just throw in there for mouthfeel really.

Some flavorings seem to be a little harsher or smoother on my throat in a subtle way, I think many have noticed this.
The Magosteen Dream gives me a little throat scratchiness, not bad though. Some fruits tend to get me like that. That was a secondary reason to add a Cream, smooth it out for me.

ETA- I've done a Mangosteen chocolate cream mix a couple times that was interesting.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
A big hello in here! I finally finished cutting down the invasive honeysuckle bushes. It has been a project. I have my brain on overload for what I'm planting in this area next year. I have a ton of Rose of Sharon suckers so that is a start. This is far west of my house-a easement that I have claimed as my property-sort of. My vegie garden is out there.

I need to mix a few recipes tonight. I'll probably do a Cinnamon Toast Crunch for the brother. I need to come up with a recipe for SIL and tobacco for me. I'm still vaping the bubble gum/licorice and I'm still loving it. It's mild but I'm okay with that.

I'll leave this carnival morning glory photo here. Just because. LOL my photo is too large. Hmm.
I LOVED honeysuckle as a kid back home. It grew all over our hillside and up behind the house. That smell was so sweet and refreshing. I sure miss it. I just went through the same thing with getting all the ivy out of the ground. Well, not me, but helpers. What a job. Was amazed at the size of some of the roots that they couldn't get out but, I keep spraying them with pure vinegar, and the ones I pulled a few years ago didn't come back, even though I didn't get all the roots then, either. Plan on laying plastic over the entire area to keep weeds out and hopefully, kill off the rest of the ivy roots. Nasty job. My friends worked very hard to get that stuff out of the ground. Chipmunks were hiding food and nesting in there, and starting to come in the house and up on the deck. Time to defend the fort! :w00t: Have a good day, everyone, I'm gonna make this an easy, laid back day, I hope....enjoy...:)

Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    good morning ladies and gentlemen,
    these are not the big plans in Southern Norway, I have to fix an electrical coupling on the tractor, finally a plan….
    But first I will take the medicines, two or three cups of coffee, and many many puff vape with the coffee.
    Who knows, maybe it's dark before I finish vape & coffee lol

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’m going to need to fill my Boxx back up today. When I bought it I also got 1 RBA, 4 extra pods and 4 boxes of .7 coils.

I bought the rba for the first one but should probably get another and a few extra tanks.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I bought the rba for the first one but should probably get another and a few extra tanks.
    Funny thing about extra tanks is that I’ve always bought extra to be safe but I’ve never used one.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I've been browsing on LiquidSmith.com again...checking out what they still had that's ALL 50% off, since I placed my last order on June 25th. They still have lots of the flavorings that people on here use and are pretty popular... from TFA, CAP, FA, FW, and INA. They even have some of the harder to find ones that people have talked about and/or have looked for fairly recently, too.

99% of them are sold in 30mL bottles only. Here's the prices:

FW - now $1.50
    FA - now $3.00-$3.89 (higher priced ones are mostly tobacco ones)
    CAP - now $1.99
    TFA - now $1.30
    INA - now $3.50

The 50% is automatically taken off, so the prices above will already show in your Cart. There's no code needed. They also accept PP payments, so Checkout was easy-peasy!

I compared what my June order total would've been if I'd gotten it from BCF...and it came out much lower at Liquid Smith. This newest order did, too. I saved $17+change compared to at BCF!

Yep! I made sure I got my new order placed before I came here to post this! So go for it........ :D
    Dang it! I may have to buy some. My no-buy is blown to smithereens. Click-click-BOOM. Oh and THANKS @JCinFLA ! Great sale!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My first two ft orders were combined. The first time the order was sent it got returned to ft. The second time the order was sent it landed on the wrong side of the country in Ca. yesterday. Remains to be seen if it will be sent to me or returned to ft again.

Users who are viewing this thread