Random DIY mixing and More

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
NO! Not buying. Just review samples. However, I do use the original Xros at work every day and will add the mini and the Xros 2 into my work rotation since they use the same pods.
I just saw today that they are releasing a new Caliburn pod. Do you think you will get that for review? I might actually get that since I liked the original so much.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I just saw today that they are releasing a new Caliburn pod. Do you think you will get that for review? I might actually get that since I liked the original so much.

I doubt I will get it. I don't review for them. I might be able to request it from sourcemore.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    "Blue razz menthol" mix
    5% Blueberry CAP
    7% Blue raspberry cotton candy CAP
    .5% Menthol FW

I altered my recipe a tad to get more blue raspberry in the mix

On to mixing a custard. I have some custard base and added lemon meringue tart VT and lemon SC before. This time I want to try lemon cake concentrate INW and lemon SC. I think I will forgo the candy apple/watermelon for now as I'm running out of time. Any suggested %s for Lemon cake concentrate INW for adding to my custard base?

I went with 2.5% based on a recipe by hittman that used the lemon cake, sometimes you just have to send it and hope for the best.

Here's a potential swing and miss recipe:
    Fruit mashup deluxe
    Ripe strawberry TFA 3%
    Watermelon candy TFA 5%
    Apple candy TFA 3%
    Sweet raspberry TFA 2%

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Look at the chat on reddit about it. Seems it’s not as reliable as the og. There was a whole complaint section on it, so I thought it had been out for a bit?

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Look at the chat on reddit about it. Seems it’s not as reliable as the og. There was a whole complaint section on it, so I thought it had been out for a bit?
    I have a feeling those comments are about the caliburn g. That was the second one and I think it came out last year. This new one is the Caliburn A2.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    As mentioned, really depends on the requirements of what you plug in. Their name plates should have that info.

And, while not knowing which unit you got, a similar sized one ( https://www.amazon.com/DenGaWa-Portable-Station-Outdoors-Emergency/dp/B07WQYLZFQ ) says this:

PORTABLE POWER STATION: DENGAWA R200 portable power pack has a huge capacity of 250 watt-hour (67,500mAh, 3.7V), It can easily meet all electrical needs of your devices which less than 250W. It will fully charge laptops > 3 times, cellphones > 15 times, CPAP machine > 2 nights(by using DC converter), mini refrigerator > 3 hours.

My emphasis. So, maybe?

Very informative- THANKS . . . :thumbs:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Good day mixers,
    I got my blood test results back already and my creatinine level was even higher that the last test. Ugh. Don't know what's going to happen when I see the kidney doc Friday. Wish I could figure this out.

Looks like we are in the same 'boat' , however for different reasons . . .

Sending . . . GOOD VIBES & POSITIVE HEALTHY THOUGHTS . . . Just Sayin ' . . . :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread