Random DIY mixing and More

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
How do you use the Avocado Cream? Do you have any recipes?

I have a Pineapple Avocado Smoothie that i vape by itself or use as a base (add banana or mango or papaya to change it up).

Pineapple Avocado Smoothie

VTA Avocado Cream 3%
CAP Golden Pineapple 1%
FLV Milk and Honey 0.75%
INW Pineapple 1.5%
CAP Super Sweet 0.30%

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have a Pineapple Avocado Smoothie that i vape by itself or use as a base (add banana or mango or papaya to change it up).

VTA Avocado Cream 3%
    CAP Golden Pineapple 1%
    FLV Milk and Honey 0.75%
    INW Pineapple 1.5%
    CAP Super Sweet 0.30%
    Taste description on the Avocado Cream?

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    Taste description on the Avocado Cream?

Well, it's not sweet :lol:

It's a savory flavor, like real avocado's. By itself you do get some "green" to the flavor but in a mix the green tends to get lost. It's thick and rich and mildly tastes of avocado. It works incredibly well with tropical fruits and probably only pairs with flavors you would use it with in real life.

I'm entertaining the idea of a chocolate-avocado brownie vape but haven't attempted it yet. There's a gluten-free bakery here that makes a scrumptious vegan chocolate-avocado brownie that I can help but think would make a very addictive vape.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

It's a savory flavor, like real avocado's. By itself you do get some "green" to the flavor but in a mix the green tends to get lost. It's thick and rich and mildly tastes of avocado. It works incredibly well with tropical fruits and probably only pairs with flavors you would use it with in real life.

I'm entertaining the idea of a chocolate-avocado brownie vape but haven't attempted it yet. There's a gluten-free bakery here that makes a scrumptious vegan chocolate-avocado brownie that I can help but think would make a very addictive vape.
    Sounds good to me.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Hi @FranC things going okay on the job front. At least as well as chair torture (orientation) which lasts a week but you have to like sit in one chair for 8 or 9 hours.

This commute (I got home early yesterday) is telling me I'm gonna have to get a tiny apartment up there sooner rather than later, I mean.... Doing the math I barely have time to eat, get up take meds, drive, work return home and then get to sleep at a time that will give me sleep deprivation.

It was also super rainy up there yesterday. I did some hydroplaning. I don't enjoy that.

New mixes: steeping so far so good.

Ltr.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hi @FranC things going okay on the job front. At least as well as chair torture (orientation) which lasts a week but you have to like sit in one chair for 8 or 9 hours.

This commute (I got home early yesterday) is telling me I'm gonna have to get a tiny apartment up there sooner rather than later, I mean.... Doing the math I barely have time to eat, get up take meds, drive, work return home and then get to sleep at a time that will give me sleep deprivation.

It was also super rainy up there yesterday. I did some hydroplaning. I don't enjoy that.

Ltr.

Anna
    Glad to hear all is well so far.:) You should start looking for that apartment right away though I think.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX

VTA Avocado Cream 3%
    CAP Golden Pineapple 1%
    FLV Milk and Honey 0.75%
    INW Pineapple 1.5%
    CAP Super Sweet 0.30%

Pineapple Avocado sounds good. Not so sure about the chocolate though. It would be either very good or very bad.

Ltr.

Anna
    I'm glad you made it through your first day ok. But, I agree about getting the apartment soon!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning,folks. Had a touch of arthritis in the back of my left hand that was swollen and rather painful yesterday so I didn't get nutting done. Still swollen this morning but most all the pain is gone which is wonderful.

Any plans for today? I have a couple or so tentative mixes and I hope to finish at least one so I can mix.

Still waiting to try the Mascarpone Cheese. 3 more days to make 10 I think.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm stuck on cookies,it seems. I have 3-4 cookie recipes I'm working on but not likely to a mix all. Working on a better Peanut butter Cookie but the one I want to finish and mix first is a Raisin Nut Cookie. Just sounds good to me.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I'm stuck on cookies,it seems. I have 3-4 cookie recipes I'm working on but not likely to a mix all. Working on a better Peanut butter Cookie but the one I want to finish and mix first is a Raisin Nut Cookie. Just sounds good to me.
    You did post a cookie recipe a while back and I mixed it. It is steeping now. Don't think you named it? If you did I don't recall the name and marked it Fran's cookie. LOL

:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You did post a cookie recipe a while back and I mixed it. It is steeping now. Don't think you named it? If you did I don't recall the name and marked it Fran's cookie. LOL

:)
    LOL. Must have been at a loss for a name:)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I need to mix today. Getting low on cc base... actually low on a number of remixes. I was looking at the almost empty bottles I set aside to use to seed with. Need to get on it, but couldn’t get to sleep last night, and woke up several hours earlier than usual. Probably should wait till tomorrow. Don’t think tired+ making base sounds like a good idea

Users who are viewing this thread