ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Well, bummer.

I’m also trying the Fortune Cookie one shot in another review device. It’s a sesame cookie with white chocolate. It’s a little odd at first but I’m getting used to it. To me a fortune cookie tastes kind of like a vanilla wafer in real life.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m also trying the Fortune Cookie one shot in another review device. It’s a sesame cookie with white chocolate. It’s a little odd at first but I’m getting used to it. To me a fortune cookie tastes kind of like a vanilla wafer in real life.
    Sweet also?

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Not sure what flavors are in that but I've been looking for a use for Sesame candy (I thing it's WF) I really like it but not by itself. It resembles roasted nuts so played with PBJ sandwich ideas (sesame, croissant and different fruits... orange marmalade worked well) Even acai was good. I have cookie but the only WC I have has peppermint. Still interested in any ideas you might have.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Yes, nic is a great insect killer (I've made similar with a chewing tobacco tea + baby shampoo + listerine) Hey may I recommend lemon eucalyptus oil for personal protection (I don't like DEET)
    I use this product but I have it in a cream version.
    011423941092.png

Be careful. They can carry bad disease.
    Yes, they put my gardening to a quick stop. Only going outside to harvest. I'm thinking of ways to kill them.
    My son got eat up with them the other day helping me in the yard. Mosquitos don’t like me at all. Never have.
    I'm a magnet for mosquito's. :( The repel does work well for me. However, I have to wear my mosquito helmet to keep the beast off of me. I have a few outdoor projects I need to finish.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I had a spare bottle in my last flavor order. Good stuff.
    I am on the lookout for more recipes I can make with that flavor. The recipe Lust Island I made from ATF had that plus the FW Yogurt in it, and it was very tasty.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I use this product but I have it in a cream version.
    011423941092.png

Yes, they put my gardening to a quick stop. Only going outside to harvest. I'm thinking of ways to kill them.

I'm a magnet for mosquito's. :( The repel does work well for me. However, I have to wear my mosquito helmet to keep the beast off of me. I have a few outdoor projects I need to finish.
    I’m glad you’re being careful.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am on the lookout for more recipes I can make with that flavor. The recipe Lust Island I made from ATF had that plus the FW Yogurt in it, and it was very tasty.
    I did two, I think the other one is a raspberry.

Users who are viewing this thread