Random DIY mixing and More

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I've only ordered from BCF a couple of times. Neither time was my order very large and neither time did I get any free samples. I'm not expecting any with this latest order, either. Now the one who was big on giving free samples, at least in the past, was DIYFlavorshack. Before I started mixing my own juice, I bought my juice from them and got all kinds of freebies. But then, my orders were like $200 at a time. I'd usually wait till they'd have a BOGO free sale, order the juice in DS for an extra $1 at 2x my usual nicotine strength, then dilute 50/50 with PG. I was able then to get 4 bottles for the price of one.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Did you find anything at the stores?

Yes I did. I got a pair of shorts at the Under Armour store, some t shirts at Jockey, and a couple t-shirts at American Eagle. I went to check out at Jockey and my wife mentioned it was my birthday and the lady said to pick a free pair of underwear so I got a free pair of $28 boxer briefs that I would have never paid that much for. My wife got some stuff at the Vera Wang store. They had 70% off everything.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I've gotten freebies (even several 30mL ones) with some of my orders from BCF, OSDIY, Gremlin/Gremberry Farms, and from Liquid Smith. Some orders were large and others weren't big at all. I think sometimes...if they notice you're a regular customer, and/or they have an overstock of certain flavorings...they'll just poke 1 of them in your package as a freebie.

Last edited:

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    The original The Lord of the Flies is pretty good, too.
    Oh yes... book and movie (both good) Logan's run (both book and movie good), haven't read Shawshank Redemption but love that movie (I would totally like to read the book) but George Orwell 1984... great book but the movie sucks.
    Do any of you remember "The outsiders" and "that was then, this is now" really good books (the movies were OK I guess but not as good) Did yhey ever make a movie of "stranger in a strange land"? Great book (I had a really cool teacher that year that introduced us to many cool books like those)
    When I was really young, I read a book "the forgotten door" (not the forbidden door... different book) I found it and mom got it for me on her kindle (really need to take some time and read that) Maybe tomorrow.
    Forgotten Door, Paperback by Lack-skidmore, Marjory, Brand New, Free shipping... 9781512724097 | eBay

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @classwife and @NolaMel - Since you 2 have never gotten freebies, I'd gladly send you each some 10mL samples of some flavorings I got in quantity that maybe you haven't tried. I had a huge order refunded (against my wishes), that I'd placed from River Supply during their Clearance Sale. I'd called just to let them know I'd gotten quite a few "leakers" in my order, and that they might want to let their shipping people know, so they'd doublecheck caps maybe...before shipping. Told her when she offered me a full refund or order replacement...that I didn't want nor expect either at all. I'd just wanted to give them a "heads up". But she refunded me anyway, after we finished talking. So I ended up with a huge amount of "freebies".

I have plenty of new, empty, small bottles to use....so PM me if you'll let me do it, and you can choose which ones I can send to you. I've sent a bunch to DIY newbies I've been helping, and I still have a lot left. Plus, "freebies" are fun to give, as well as to receive. :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes I did. I got a pair of shorts at the Under Armour store, some t shirts at Jockey, and a couple t-shirts at American Eagle. I went to check out at Jockey and my wife mentioned it was my birthday and the lady said to pick a free pair of underwear so I got a free pair of $28 boxer briefs that I would have never paid that much for. My wife got some stuff at the Vera Wang store. They had 70% off everything.
    Sounds like a good shopping trip to me.:)

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    @classwife and @NolaMel - Since you 2 have never gotten freebies, I'd gladly send you each some 10mL samples of some flavorings I got in quantity that maybe you haven't tried. I had a huge order refunded (against my wishes), that I'd placed from River Supply during their Clearance Sale. I'd called just to let them know I'd gotten quite a few "leakers" in my order, and that they might want to let their shipping people know, so they'd doublecheck caps maybe...before shipping. Told her when she offered me a full refund or order replacement...that I didn't want nor expect either at all. I'd just wanted to give them a "heads up". But she refunded me anyway, after we finished talking. So I ended up with a huge amount of "freebies".

I have plenty of new, empty, small bottles to use....so PM me if you'll let me do it, and you can choose which ones I can send to you. I've sent a bunch to DIY newbies I've been helping, and I still have a lot left. Plus, "freebies" are fun to give, as well as to receive. :)

Such a sweet offer :wub:
    Honestly tho - I have plenty of stuff !

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    So I never got a "freebie" from flavor orders. but as far as pre-made juices go... Vape wild would always include a free extra small bottle of juice (and an extra small bottle of "mystery juice" that you would look up the next month to find out what it was) It was fun... and they had these cool videos about that (one was "pear of melons") I miss those guys... was a really cool company. Good times, good juices and fun videos. I miss there tobacco juices... Wrangler and RY4for life.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    My nephew is watching baseball... SF Giants vs LA Dodgers (he is a big Dodgers fan) I played "little league" and loved it. Was a great fielder (caught one where the sun was in my eyes.... totally got it by instinct... everyone thought I was a hero) Also was a very good batter (couldn't throw worth a crap... sidearm) but could swing that bat. One time, I ran to first base... knocked the first base player out ( was safe but felt bad they had to take him out of the game) He didn't get out of the way and I was very motivated. Wasn't big enough for football and not tall enough for basketball but had a basketball net on my garage... kicked ... at "horse" and "21" and could throw a mean hook shot.

Users who are viewing this thread