Random DIY mixing and More

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Soo stressful Mel....try and take some time out....if you can :wub:
I’m just scrambling to lower Himself’s stress levels. Covid + hurricane = ARGGGGGGHHHH for him at work. A bit tooooo much. I may have to get him bigger pants after this :rolleyes:. I’ve been like a Jewish/Italian grandmother… you’re feeling (fill in the blank)? Here, eat this homemade (fill in the blank), you’ll feel better :lol:.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I’m just scrambling to lower Himself’s stress levels. Covid + hurricane = ARGGGGGGHHHH for him at work. A bit tooooo much. I may have to get him bigger pants after this :rolleyes:. I’ve been like a Jewish/Italian grandmother… you’re feeling (fill in the blank)? Here, eat this homemade (fill in the blank), you’ll feel better :lol:.
Sounds like you both need some downtime.

PS. There's nothing wrong with Jewish/Italian grandmother's as long as they're not stressed :lol:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I hope so too. I’m tired of being tired and grumpy and mopey. I’m sure y’all are too.
It’s a nasty, rainy day. I should mix. I just need to muster up the energy. @Redbird11 , to tell you how good Fran’s ice cream is, in my panic/rush to pack to evacuate, it was the one recipe I made time to mix… 60 ml of ic plus strawberry. Although, it’s ace just plain.
I am very much looking forward to testing it out.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
I hope so too. I’m tired of being tired and grumpy and mopey. I’m sure y’all are too.
It’s a nasty, rainy day. I should mix. I just need to muster up the energy. @Redbird11 , to tell you how good Fran’s ice cream is, in my panic/rush to pack to evacuate, it was the one recipe I made time to mix… 60 ml of ic plus strawberry. Although, it’s ace just plain.
How much strawberry?

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Sounds like you both need some downtime.

PS. There's nothing wrong with Jewish/Italian grandmother's as long as they're not stressed :lol:
I stress, I cook. Either we need to have a boatload of people over to help eat, or I need to stop cooking :lol:. When the grocery reopened, they actually had fresh berries, so I made chantilly cake. Apple pie out of my MIL’s apples she left, twice baked potatoes, red gravy (spaghetti sauce to the rest of the world, most of which I froze), meatballs, french bread, oatmeal bread… you get the picture :blink: I need to have my apron revoked :lol:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
How much strawberry?
I’d have to find the screen shot, or @hittman can probably answer. I couldn’t access online because we lost internet and cell service, so I went with Hitt’s note on glazed strawberry % when he used it with the ic base. It’s still steeping, so no thoughts yet

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I stress, I cook. Either we need to have a boatload of people over to help eat, or I need to stop cooking :lol:. When the grocery reopened, they actually had fresh berries, so I made chantilly cake. Apple pie out of my MIL’s apples she left, twice baked potatoes, red gravy (spaghetti sauce to the rest of the world, most of which I froze), meatballs, french bread, oatmeal bread… you get the picture :blink: I need to have my apron revoked :lol:
I had to look up what Chantilly Cake was. It looks delicious.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
That's what I used. It was like that on elr so I figured that cap was the most common one so I used it.
Thank you, sir.

I found it on All the Flavors and converted it to simple text (to avoid the chance of losing the screenshot):

mlNikon's Raspberry Cookie Bar #MixinVixens

1.50% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
2.00% Raspberry (Berryl) (FA)
2.00% Shisha Raspberry (VTA)
3.00% Sugar Cookie v1 (CAP)
1.50% Vanilla Cupcake (CAP)
1.00% Vanilla Custard Cheesecake (OOO)

Flavor total: 11%
Steep days: 3

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Anyway, a simple recipe that is surprisingly good. I mixed upa 10ml test recipe. I let it steep for 2 weeks. I filled up a tank and "WOW". I now have a 60ml bottle steeping.

View attachment 956271
Here it is in plain text:

Mustard Milk - Simple Strawberries and Cream

6.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
8.00% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 14%
Steep days: 14

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’d have to find the screen shot, or @hittman can probably answer. I couldn’t access online because we lost internet and cell service, so I went with Hitt’s note on glazed strawberry % when he used it with the ic base. It’s still steeping, so no thoughts yet

I didn't write it down but was probably 2-3%

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Now that my cream/custard base is close to fully steeped I want to get some in a tank to make sure it still tastes as good. Just might do that now.
    It is good. Another tasty base.

Users who are viewing this thread