hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've been trying so many different tanks for reviews lately that I just got tired of new ones and grabbed an old Zeus single coil last night. Easy to place my favorite coils and easy to wick with no fussing. I'm glad I stocked up on those rtas. I am really liking the Fat Rabbit RTA. I was liking the Geekvape P tank a lot since I reviewed it but don't want to start buying more coils so the Fat Rabbit is taking its place. I wish I had started trying Hellvape tanks sooner. So far I really like the Dead Rabbit R tank also and bought a second one and a bunch of mesh coil kits for it.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I am vaping @charlie1465 's Mango Cream and I'm really enjoying it. I didn't have his milk flavor so I replaced it with Milk FA. It is so delicious!

The mix I did:
    Cream Fresh FA 2%
    Island Mango WF 3%
    Milk FA 1.5%
    I assume your smell and taste have returned.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Lunch break. My boss is off to California again until next Wednesday. I've got a fair amount of work here so it doesn't really matter to me if he's here or not but have noticed a little extra goofing off in the office.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Lunch break. My boss is off to California again until next Wednesday. I've got a fair amount of work here so it doesn't really matter to me if he's here or not but have noticed a little extra goofing off in the office.
    I’m sure there is.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    821a545e0684a0cf2092ba55c33f8976.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I try to avoid the office as much as possible. So far I've seen one guy online shopping for car parts and another nodding off to the point of almost falling asleep.
    Your boss probably knows what goes on when he’s away.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My gd Samantha is hosting the family Christmas party. She and her hubs have a new house that they had built and it’s big. Dd and I haven’t seen the inside of the house yet in person. I wanted to get Sam a gift so Heather and I went to Yankee Candle today. I got Sam a candle and when I got to the register the women says “ Large Candles are now up to $31 but if you get another the total cost will be $38.” Kind of a no brainer. I ended up with two candles at $19 each. Heather and I got some wax melts for ourselfs.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    My gd Samantha is hosting the family Christmas party. She and her hubs have a new house that they had built and it’s big. Dd and I haven’t seen the inside of the house yet in person. I wanted to get Sam a gift so Heather and I went to Yankee Candle today. I got Sam a candle and when I got to the register the women says “ Large Candles are now up to $31 but if you get another the total cost will be $38.” Kind of a no brainer. I ended up with two candles at $19 each. Heather and I got some wax melts for ourselfs.

I've never understood sales like that. Why not just make them $19 each to start?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've never understood sales like that. Why not just make them $19 each to start?
    Yankee Candle always does that. I guess they still get folks that just buy the one. Plus they don't always have that offer.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Yankee Candle always does that. I guess they still get folks that just buy the one. Plus they don't always have that offer.
    I only have a pepe le pew candle. Its a collectable. Somewhere I have a used candle for power outage.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I only have a pepe le pew candle. Its a collectable. Somewhere I have a used candle for power outage.
    Yankee Candles are big in these parts. The main store is in Mass. They have lots of good scented candles and waxes.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Yankee Candles are big in these parts. The main store is in Mass. They have lots of good scented candles and waxes.

I think they are very popular here too. I’ve been to the store before with my wife.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I assume your smell and taste have returned.

Yes, pretty much. It comes and goes at times but after not having it for a month and a half I'll take it. I have been reading that some are almost at a year without it. I think the reason mine was not long-lived may have something to do with being vaccinated.

How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread