Random DIY mixing and More

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
My second sourcemore order is back from Singapore and in NY customs.

Now I just have to will it from going intercontinental again.

What are you folks up to? No good or something else?

I got a bunch of toys from Rosesense today. About to check them out..

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    What are you folks up to? No good or something else?

Ate dinner and took out the garbage and recycling since our pickup was delayed a day for the holiday. Thinking about digging out an rda to try that shortbread you were raving about.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ate dinner and took out the garbage and recycling since our pickup was delayed a day for the holiday. Thinking about digging out an rda to try that shortbread you were raving about.
    Please do. I’d like your opinion.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Last week I dipped my toes back into DIYing of me ejuice with some simple recipes.

Staying somewhat simple I’ll mix up some of @charlie1465 ‘s custard and something more creamy maybe like a yogurt.

I don’t recall if I’ve used the yogurt flavors I have. I’ve got a few so probably enough to cover most recipes with less than 5-6 flavors.

If anyone has any suggestions for a yogurt type mix please send on. I have some saved at e l r but advice is always welcomed!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Glad you like it too.

I’m going to put batteries in my new Thelema 200 and run the rda on it until I finish this bottle. Any ideas on fruit pairings with it? It’s so good by itself that I have a hard time thinking of what to add.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Last week I dipped my toes back into DIYing of me ejuice with some simple recipes.

Staying somewhat simple I’ll mix up some of @charlie1465 ‘s custard and something more creamy maybe like a yogurt.

I don’t recall if I’ve used the yogurt flavors I have. I’ve got a few so probably enough to cover most recipes with less than 5-6 flavors.

If anyone has any suggestions for a yogurt type mix please send on. I have some saved at e l r but advice is always welcomed!
    Check Zazie’s blog for yogurt recipes.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    There are 20 yogurt recipes in Zazie's blog.

Search for "yogurt" and you'll see them. :)

You Random folks are right on top of it! And I’m glad SMT linked the blog because I have no idea where to find them. I’m sure with some sniffing around but why waste time!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m going to put batteries in my new Thelema 200 and run the rda on it until I finish this bottle. Any ideas on fruit pairings with it? It’s so good by itself that I have a hard time thinking of what to add.
    I did rasp syrup which was good. Added chocolate which was good. I think most anything is good.

Users who are viewing this thread