Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    :2c:
    Assuming it's 100mg/ml base, and you're cutting it, if you want to use gloves, I'd use the disposible ones (probably what you had) but in the proper size. Anything thicker and they'd be more awkward and you could spill that pricey stuff.

buy at pharmacy. Usually come in small, med, large, XL.

I don't even use em, but I don't mix a ton of juice at a time. And I'm bad. ;)

Again, just :2c:

The disposable ones were not available where I live and the kitchen ones come in different sizes and have textured palms where I could grip the glass bottles to pour. I had previously transferred the nicotine into glass bottles without diluting it and the disposable ones were slippery. The kitchen ones worked just fine. I'll dispose of them after this job is done. They were only $3.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got the glasses at the hardware store as planned. I started the mission, but it wasn't going well because of the gloves, so I made a run to Dollar General who did have the kitchen gloves. That made things a lot better. I'm done for now as far as bottling, since I'm out of PG. I still have to seal the bottles with tape and label them. I'm supposed to get my next order of PG on Thursday, then I can start on the 250mg/ml. That won't take me long, as I only have 2 bottles of that.
    What was the mg of the nic you just did?

Reactions: Tor R

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The disposable ones were not available where I live and the kitchen ones come in different sizes and have textured palms where I could grip the glass bottles to pour. I had previously transferred the nicotine into glass bottles without diluting it and the disposable ones were slippery. The kitchen ones worked just fine. I'll dispose of them after this job is done. They were only $3.
    Next time there you should get a pair to keep on hand.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    I’ll probably be doing mine Weds.
    I skipped doing laundry last week so I am going to have twice the fun this week. girl_wacko.gif

Users who are viewing this thread