hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    What build did you put in it? I got meh flavor, but haven’t tried a different coil/placement yet

I used the coil that came with it. It’s reading 1.02. I bought it to use a menthol tobacco wta mix in so I’m not overly concerned with flavor. It’s a nice vape with all the airflow holes open.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I haven't gotten in mixing mode yet but I have no lack of things to vape either. Have about 5ml of Cereal Bar left in a 30ml. Gonna finish that up and put it up for future remix. Then going to move on to the next mix. I like all the mixes but I just don't need to have them all mixed at once.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I used the coil that came with it. It’s reading 1.02. I bought it to use a menthol tobacco wta mix in so I’m not overly concerned with flavor. It’s a nice vape with all the airflow holes open.
    That’s what I used. I guess I’ll have to fiddle with the build. I do like it wide open. Just about perfect

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I know I probably sound like a fanboy but I have been pretty happy with almost every geekvape product I’ve tried. I didn’t like the alpha tank that I reviewed much but that was just because it’s not my style to run that high on wattage. The flavor was pretty decent on it though.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I know I probably sound like a fanboy but I have been pretty happy with almost every geekvape product I’ve tried. I didn’t like the alpha tank that I reviewed much but that was just because it’s not my style to run that high on wattage. The flavor was pretty decent on it though.
    Glad you found something you like so much.:) I kinda like that small pv you got first but I'll be happy with what I have. Hubs is self employed and unable to work and our SS really sucks.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Not great but at least my nose isn’t running constantly.

I got five new samples mixed. I did a remix on the lemon meringue tart, vanilla milkshake, hazelnut cookie, hazelnut sugar cookie, and cheesy rhubarb bar.

I had a really difficult time finding my cap hazelnut. I went through all four cases and it wasn’t there. I have some bulk flavors stashed in a box and found a bunch of flavors that I don’t think I have on my flavor list. This hobby is quickly getting out of hand.
    What did you do with the Lemon Meringue Tart? Always interested cos it’s my fav flavor.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    255030D8-D5E1-4B35-9A2D-888916BB0D9D.png
    Any eggnog suggestions?
    This is what I'm thinking about trying.
    eggnog(flavorah)-6%
    VBIC(Cap)-8%
    Jamica rum(FA)-.05 ml(2/3 drops)-.2%
    Kentucky Bourbon(TFA)-.05ml(2/3drops)-.2%
    This is from @mykreign

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Glad you found something you like so much.:) I kinda like that small pv you got first but I'll be happy with what I have. Hubs is self employed and unable to work and our SS really sucks.

Which one? The aegis mini?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    What did you do with the Lemon Meringue Tart? Always interested cos it’s my fav flavor.

It was Nola’s idea I think but I added inw custard and biscuit at 1% each. I’m not sure how long to steep it.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    No, I agree with you on their products. I got sidetracked with the ammit mtl rda since my Topside came the same time as the rta. I just haven’t fiddled with the build on it. I’m sure a little adjusting will bring the flavor up. AF is right in my spot.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    It was Nola’s idea I think but I added inw custard and biscuit at 1% each. I’m not sure how long to steep it.
    I’m just at two weeks. I pulled that little to boost with orange, but I marked it 4 weeks because of the custard ( no real rhyme or reason, anything cream related I mark 4 ).

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m just at two weeks. I pulled that little to boost with orange, but I marked it 4 weeks because of the custard ( no real rhyme or reason, anything cream related I mark 4 ).
    That's a good idea.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I can’t keep up with which ones are 2 or 4, and a month is easier to guage than weeks. Lazy, but it also gives me new juices once a month at least.
    I'd like to get to once a month mixing with maybe an extra mix or 2 thrown in. I have to vape up the ton of juice I already have mixed first.

Users who are viewing this thread