girl_haha.gif

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    My car battery charger that was supposed to be delivered Monday will be finally delivered today. I'm going out to my mother's where I store the truck and hook it up. From the videos I've been watching on it, it isn't a fast charger, so it may take a couple of days to charge the battery. Maybe I'll get it charged by Saturday, so I can mow then.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I almost forgot this one. @Zazie with much thanks :) @NolaMel

Crisp Custard Wafer
    WF Crispy Wafer 1.75%
    INW Raspberry .75%
    SSA Natural Raspberry 1%
    SSA Guava .75%
    FA Fresh Cream 1%
    FA Custard Premium 2%
    SSA Raspberry Syrup 1%

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I got the battery charger hooked up to my truck battery and, of course, it tells me the battery is no good. I actually managed to scrounge up some tools and pull the rotten thing out and go to an auto parts store. Fortunately we have one in our town. The guy tests the battery and, yep, no good. $136 for a new one and the truck starts right up. I could mow in the morning, but it's probably going to rain tonight. In fact we're under a tornado watch. Maybe I'll blow away and won't have to mow. More likely I'll be mowing Saturday morning.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got the battery charger hooked up to my truck battery and, of course, it tells me the battery is no good. I actually managed to scrounge up some tools and pull the rotten thing out and go to an auto parts store. Fortunately we have one in our town. The guy tests the battery and, yep, no good. $136 for a new one and the truck starts right up. I could mow in the morning, but it's probably going to rain tonight. In fact we're under a tornado watch. Maybe I'll blow away and won't have to mow. More likely I'll be mowing Saturday morning.
    Well, be safe if you have any storms.

Users who are viewing this thread