Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    When I was first messing with the dripper I broke an o-ring. Didn’t think much about that and just replaced it. Then while I’m playing with the wattage I notice I have an o-ring sticking out the air flow. That was a bit much. Put the dripper away for another day or I may decide to use my other Kumo as a dripper. I had good luck with that.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Mixing up a couple of 5 ml testers this morning. Going a little outside of my normal tobacco comfort zone. Been wanting to try the WF Vanilla Ruyan Custard, which is a tobacco / custard. Never tried a custard at all. Don't even remember ever eating any, so I have no preconceived expectations as far as custard accuracy. It'll be judged solely on taste good or not so good. I like experimenting with complimentary flavors to add to my tobaccos. Will see how this one goes.

The other tester will be the CAP Shortbread. Never really got into the bakery end of things, but figured with the good reviews, I'd give it a whirl. I'll probably try 'em both at 3% to start, and see what happens.
    Good luck with your testing. The CAP Shortbread is yummy to me and 3% is good for it.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Maybe a break from the rain. And, if we can believe them, it might even be for more than 20 minutes! The latest forecast actually shows more sun glyphs than clouds, for about a week. Dang, is is Spring? :lol:

Getting a little upset with my Coolfire Z80. Now when I changed the battery it had juice all over it. So I cleaned it all up, changed the coil and let it sit a while. I hope this doesn't keep happening.

Maybe that was from the prior leaks of the tank? But, uh, the Z80 can't leak any juice. Only the topper can do that. ;)

2293539.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I started serious tooter shopping during the night. Omgosh. There are so many to compare. Even though I have read some derogatory comments, Sourcemore is still a good place to buy from. Right? View attachment 974897
    Yes, you can buy from Sourcemore.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    Getting a little upset with my Coolfire Z80. Now when I changed the battery it had juice all over it. So I cleaned it all up, changed the coil and let it sit a while. I hope this doesn't keep happening.
    I am so sorry you are having issues. I hope it is behaving for you now.
    unnamed.gif

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The coffee sure started my day off nicely. It is 76 now but supposed to get up to 88. Glad I am not mowing my aunt's yard today. Enjoy your day. :wub:
    Last cool day here. 80’s for tomorrow and mid 90’s over the weekend. UGH

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Maybe that was from the prior leaks of the tank? But, uh, the Z80 can't leak any juice. Only the topper can do that. ;)

Yep I know but I am going through coils way too fast. I am new to this but am used to coils lasting a lot longer.

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I updated my elr flavor stash with yesterday's order. Bumps me up to 1,987 recipes that I can choose from the database there. Near 10,000 with +1 flavor, though who knows how many flavors I would need to add to get there. All of 'em, I guess :p
    Saved PDFs of the flavor info, notes, top rated recipe list for each as well.

Cloudy (my 1st Fat Rabbit Solo) seems happy with the new build, wicked with rayon again but a little bit less this time and appears to be working a little better than my first go.

Cheers, all!

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I started serious tooter shopping during the night. Omgosh. There are so many to compare. Even though I have read some derogatory comments, Sourcemore is still a good place to buy from. Right? View attachment 974897
    I've always gotten my orders, you just have to be patient.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    It's an all around perfect day here. 63° and partly Sunny.

Midday chores, dun. Nice long walk with the Dogs, dun.

Earlier I was testing some mixes that are in various stages. 2 or 3 probably will not make the grade even with my attempts to 'help' them. That's ok, I learn things with each mix (good, bad or meh).

Time to chill... relax... enjoying some flavored water (a couple drops of MF Guava). And ummm, vape! ;)

After yesterdays good rain all the smells of Spring in the woods are very prominent. All the different birds are chirping away. Awesome!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's an all around perfect day here. 63° and partly Sunny.

Midday chores, dun. Nice long walk with the Dogs, dun.

Earlier I was testing some mixes that are in various stages. 2 or 3 probably will not make the grade even with my attempts to 'help' them. That's ok, I learn things with each mix (good, bad or meh).

Time to chill... relax... enjoying some flavored water (a couple drops of MF Guava). And ummm, vape! ;)

After yesterdays good rain all the smells of Spring in the woods are very prominent. All the different birds are chirping away. Awesome!
    Got me beat. Only 54 here.

Users who are viewing this thread