This is a very nice vape mix, has a subtle lemon flavor. I'd
say 8.5 out of 10.
Lemon meringue pie-cap-1.5%
Lemon meringue tart-vt-1.5%
Lemon cream wafer-cnv-1.5%
Lemon cake-inw 1.5%
Custard-inw-3%
Fresh cream-fa-.5%
Not very imaginative, sometimes simple is good.
What's its name? The blog wants to know.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I had my physical today then went several rounds with the insurance company over a claim that I paid in May and they are still dragging their feet. They claimed to have tried to contact the provider but the billing person there said no one ever called. I believe her because they also claimed to have tried to call me, but that never happened. The people at Wellmed refuse to talk to me and the people at United are incompetent, and that's even if they don't cut me off or transfer me to the wrong department. I've been trying to get this reimbursement for 6 months now. It's for over $900 and I'm not giving up and going away like they would like.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Good morning! I slept pretty well and my bad hip didn't hurt, so that's great. Have to take our little dog in for grooming but other than that it's PC gaming. 37 here now. Brrr.

Drugs_dogs1.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?

Yep - Going to stand on my head until I spit out a pail full of wooden nickels. . . . Should be interesting - since I'll be at Dialysis all afternoon. . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. I'm taking off at noon today to go co-sign for my daughter's loan on the truck she's trading in on. I'm still not crazy about it since it has really high mileage but already told her that I'm not going to be working on it and she should expect some repairs on a 2008 model even though it appears to have been well taken care of.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    already told her that I'm not going to be working on it

REALLY ? Wondering how long that resolution will last, especially given your pass history and that you are co-signing the loan . . . GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Hmmm... 33 here overnight, 34 now. Real heat wave. :facepalm:

Although it is better than the 20(ish) they were talking about!

About 6" of snow, so far. Seems to be taking a break, although no breaks in the cloud cover. And, if they're any where close to right, we're getting the light end of this one. Feet of snow in the passes, glad we're not going anywhere!

Toss in that many drivers in western WA have no clue on how to handle snow, nah, don't want to join the mayhem!

Users who are viewing this thread