Random DIY mixing and More

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2022
Pennsylvania, USA
I have neither, but thanks anyway.
If you have TPA Whipped Cream it might be worth trying as it contains triacetin which is pretty much what Smooth is and also the smoothing ingredient in Wizard.
(from what I've read)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I was talking late this afternoon to a coworker that’s going to physical therapy but didn’t know how much it would cost on our insurance. Since my wife recently did therapy, I thought I’d fill him in. Well evidently my boss was bothered that I was talking for all of about 3 minutes and came over to break it up. I’m used to that. However, I tried to explain to him why I was talking to my coworker and he cut me off mid sentence and was very rude. I was so mad that I thought about just leaving for the day but didn’t. I’ve been there 25 years and don’t appreciate being talked down to. Every once in a while he gets in one of these moods. I found out later that I wasn’t the only one and he broke up two guys talking in the warehouse.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I was talking late this afternoon to a coworker that’s going to physical therapy but didn’t know how much it would cost on our insurance. Since my wife recently did therapy, I thought I’d fill him in. Well evidently my boss was bothered that I was talking for all of about 3 minutes and came over to break it up. I’m used to that. However, I tried to explain to him why I was talking to my coworker and he cut me off mid sentence and was very rude. I was so mad that I thought about just leaving for the day but didn’t. I’ve been there 25 years and don’t appreciate being talked down to. Every once in a while he gets in one of these moods. I found out later that I wasn’t the only one and he broke up two guys talking in the warehouse.
    I don’t blame you for almost walking out.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I don’t blame you for almost walking out.
    I don’t remember the last time I was as mad as I was today. I’ll get over it but he changed the whole dynamic between us. We had been getting along pretty well since I came off of vacation and I normally go above and beyond to help out knowing we are short staffed. For the time being I’m going to stay in the shop as much as possible and not go out of my way to help in the store front.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning. I’m obviously less than excited about going to work today. It’ll be ok. The boss has this passive aggressive thing going on so he’ll act like nothing happened. I really can’t say anything but I’m sure the change in my attitude will be noticeable.

On a different note, I tried the dinner lady fruit splash last night. It didn’t say anything about a cooling agent or anything but I get this weird taste on the inhale that reminds me of ws23 or something. Unfortunately I think I wasted my money on this one.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. I’m obviously less than excited about going to work today. It’ll be ok. The boss has this passive aggressive thing going on so he’ll act like nothing happened. I really can’t say anything but I’m sure the change in my attitude will be noticeable.

On a different note, I tried the dinner lady fruit splash last night. It didn’t say anything about a cooling agent or anything but I get this weird taste on the inhale that reminds me of ws23 or something. Unfortunately I think I wasted my money on this one.
    Sorry about the way your boss has been, Not a good thing.

Sorry about the juice also. Maybe if you let it sit awhile longer it will be better.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning, random folks. I had to get up early to take part 2 of my bowel prep. Not a nice way to start the day, but I'll get a short nap when they do the colonoscopy. Then that's done for another 5 years.
    Good luck with that,

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    If you have TPA Whipped Cream it might be worth trying as it contains triacetin which is pretty much what Smooth is and also the smoothing ingredient in Wizard.
    (from what I've read)
    I have SSA whipped cream, I'll give that a try.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Sorry about the way your boss has been, Not a good thing.

Sorry about the juice also. Maybe if you let it sit awhile longer it will be better.
    It'll blow over with the boss. It always does. It just really sucks when he gets like this. I just felt like he was very disrespectful with the way he talked to me yesterday and did not feel like I deserved it. I'll just keep my distance for now. It is nice that the weekend is right around the corner.

As far as the fruit splash one shot goes, it's a pretty decent fruit mix but there's just something off with the flavor. In all fairness I didn't let it steep more than a day so I will see if it gets better with time. There were a few dinner lady one shots that I've been wanting to try and finally got some of them. If nothing else it might give me an idea for a recipe.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It'll blow over with the boss. It always does. It just really sucks when he gets like this. I just felt like he was very disrespectful with the way he talked to me yesterday and did not feel like I deserved it. I'll just keep my distance for now. It is nice that the weekend is right around the corner.

As far as the fruit splash one shot goes, it's a pretty decent fruit mix but there's just something off with the flavor. In all fairness I didn't let it steep more than a day so I will see if it gets better with time. There were a few dinner lady one shots that I've been wanting to try and finally got some of them. If nothing else it might give me an idea for a recipe.
    Yes, a good thing that the weekend is so close.

Well, one day isn’t that long. I would think that one shots need to steep a little at least.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

More gray skies, and they say rain is coming. Really gray and chill yesterday, so we decided to put off the bonfire. Maybe today. Or not :)

1674828947242.png

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Did some mixing yesterday:
    vanilla milk steamer-lemon tart-orange desert-eggnog frappuccino-chocolate cheesecake-cherry shortbread
    Curious, can I see the steamer and cheesecake?

Users who are viewing this thread