Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Seriously ?
    Fever finally went away yesterday. Still have the sore throat from hell and feel beat up...but way better.
    Tested DH again this morning, still positive.
    Decided to test me again.
    Yep.
    I am now positive.
    :cry:

I knew you had the bug despite the negative first test. You had all the symptoms and you were exposed, just like your husband.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    I knew you had the bug despite the negative first test. You had all the symptoms and you were exposed, just like your husband.

I really couldn't understand why he's been testing + and I haven't until today

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I really couldn't understand why he's been testing + and I haven't until today

Those tests are not 100% accurate. They're pretty good but not a for sure thing. I used to go with the clinical picture, ie common sense, when i would get results that didn't jive. Doctors were practicing medicine long before there were labs.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    first round done...

snowblower.gif

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    That's ok Bud, everyone has underestimated the 49ers all year. Not saying they're going to win but I think it'll be a hell of a game. You may be right about the Bengals, I hope they beat KC.

I'm playing Skyrim again, this time as a Mage. never done it before but I'm level 56 now and pretty strong.
    I have got to get around to another Skyrim, just for old time sakes, I ordered an old game from 1989 called Genghis Kahn.. along with an NES refurbished platform. It was a game I loved back in the day.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    updated forecast, more snow, extended until sunday morning, then those of us who live close to Lake Michigan will get an additional few inches of lake effect snow

this is what i consider a normal, and proper, winter snowstorm :greengrin:

up north we have about 12-20 inches of snow on the ground, less than normal

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I'll keep you in my prayers. :nun: My father had colon cancer. He lived about 5-6 years after the diagnosis. It's not a pretty disease. I have colon cancer on both sides of my family, as my maternal aunt has it now. Fortunately, most of the time, these biopsies come back benign. Only 10% are positive.
    Thanks Terri.. I was highly disappointed in my results after so many years of eating blueberries. I go in for surgery in 4 days.. I don't know much about it but as a straight guy I can only imagine.. my booty hole is going to hurt a lotta lotta.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thanks Terri.. I was highly disappointed in my results after so many years of eating blueberries. I go in for surgery in 4 days.. I don't know much about it but as a straight guy I can only imagine.. my booty hole is going to hurt a lotta lotta.
    I wish the best possible outcome.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I also hope for the best possible outcome..

Users who are viewing this thread