Random DIY mixing and More

DLKnives

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
      We did a Sams Club run today and stopped for Mexican food on the way home. I’m stuffed.
      I made stacked enchiladas yesterday and finished them today so my craving for Mexican food has been sated for now. I used to go to the tco shop all the time but they've raised their prices to where we don't get it very often anymore.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
      Supporting Member
      ECF Veteran
      Jan 3, 2013
      Halfway to Paradise, WA
        Morning, mixers.

I think we'll stay in and watch the temperature drop.... said to be sunny and clear, and topping out about the mid 30s...

1675002363934.png

ShowMeTwice

"42"
        Supporting Member
        ECF Veteran
      • Jun 28, 2016
        The Forest
          Earlier I had Carli dog chasin' snowballs. She's so funny, I throw one, she runs and sticks her head in the snow looking for it. Every snowball after the 3rd one she looked for it then growled and barked at the snow where it landed. Cracks me up every time. :lol: :lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
          Supporting Member
          ECF Veteran
          Verified Member
        • Oct 1, 2010
          New Hampshire
            Earlier I had Carli dog chasin' snowballs. She's so funny, I throw one, she runs and sticks her head in the snow looking for it. Every snowball after the 3rd one she looked for it then growled and barked at the snow where it landed. Cracks me up every time. :lol: :lol:
            Poor pup.

Users who are viewing this thread

• ')