Random DIY mixing and More

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I managed to get a few dishes washed, but I have more to go. Right now, I'm waiting for the dryer to finish dewrinkling my clothes so that I can get dressed for church. I've been "window" shopping at Amazon, making a list of things I will need for the Italy trip. Ive alrewdy bought a few things i can use when my mom and i go to New Orleans. I don't know if I'm working tomorrow or not.
Where in Italy are you going?
I've spent a lot of time there over the years, and have dual citizenship, though US born.
It's been a couple of years since I went there, so can't offer any up to date advice on flying and carrying vape stuff. Last time I carried a mod in my pocket onto the plane without issues. Enjoyed it in the men's room at the airport with unflavored and holding the exhale in until almost nothing was left to exhale!
But, I may be able to offer my opinions on Italy and such. Let me know

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Where in Italy are you going?
    I've spent a lot of time there over the years, and have dual citizenship, though US born.
    It's been a couple of years since I went there, so can't offer any up to date advice on flying and carrying vape stuff. Last time I carried a mod in my pocket onto the plane without issues. Enjoyed it in the men's room at the airport with unflavored and holding the exhale in until almost nothing was left to exhale!
    But, I may be able to offer my opinions on Italy and such. Let me know

Going to Rome, Pompeii, Assisi, Cascia, Norcia, Amalfi, Monte Cassino, and Subiaco for a total of 11 days. I've decided to buy some disposables and nicotine lozenges.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I was yesterday years old when I learned that you can freeze cheesecake...:)

Quite right, it freezes well. But, still, we're not quite ready to chip away at a 20 pound cheesecake, or eat it daily for a month :) (No, not really 20 pounds, but seems like it! )

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Quite right, it freezes well. But, still, we're not quite ready to chip away at a 20 pound cheesecake, or eat it daily for a month :) (No, not really 20 pounds, but seems like it! )
    The thing to do would be buy it and take it to dinner at someone else’s house. That way you could enjoy a piece and then leave it there.

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Greetings, Mixers, I hope that all of you have/are having a good day!

I had a vaping first for me last night, at least the first time I ever noticed anyway.

Vapor in some wicking bubbles! When they pop, a little vapor drifts around in the tank.

This is in Tempest, my 2nd Fat Rabbit Solo for those not keeping up with my nonsense.
    I had rewicked and had a lot of crackle (4 core Clapton) so thought maybe the cotton was too loose.
    Tried again and the crackle wasn't as noticable but then I noticed the wicking bubbles looked off and then... pop!... a little vapor swirl in the tank.

Next time I open him up I'll check my o-rings and such but he seems to be working fine.

I also think the 4-core is a bit much so will probably change that out sooner than later. I have a 2-core in Cloudy which I'm liking better.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

More sun here, but at least so far they've kept the temps below 80. Actually hasn't gone much over 70!

1679837429307.png

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    The weather is good for you this year.

Yep, so far a pleasant surprise. Last couple years they've laid on consecutive days of high temp records, which surprised even the local weather guessers. Hope they keep it up (as in down ;) ) until I leave!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yep, so far a pleasant surprise. Last couple years they've laid on consecutive days of high temp records, which surprised even the local weather guessers. Hope they keep it up (as in down ;) ) until I leave!
    I'm hoping so too.

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    We shop every 2 weeks so I bought 10 oranges. I have one almost every day. 10 should do nicely. If I’m off a day or two I can make it up on cookies.
    If you use an orange to make a batch of orange cookies you'll be set for days!

(I'd be good for an hour or two...)

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    If you use an orange to make a batch of orange cookies you'll be set for days!

(I'd be good for an hour or two...)
    I made orange shortbread with orange glaze a couple of times which was very tasty.
    Might have to see if I can find my recipe/notes for that and add it to my list of things to bake.

Users who are viewing this thread