Random DIY mixing and More

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I had my video appt with my kidney doc, and she said that my numbers from blood work were worse than before so we were trying to figure out why. I will re-do the blood work in a month and see of it gets better. I see the other doc about a new hip tomorrow.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I had my video appt with my kidney doc, and she said that my numbers from blood work were worse than before so we were trying to figure out why. I will re-do the blood work in a month and see of it gets better. I see the other doc about a new hip tomorrow.
    Good luck.

DallasLiza

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 4, 2013
    Agree 101.3% ;)

I put far more time into creating bases than anything else. I think that if a decent base is pleasing on its own just about any additional flavors will work with it.
    A couple weeks ago I mixed the pie base you concocted at the request of me and dennism. It's only got 3% peach added. It's been steeping since 3/18 and I've not yet tried it.

As you see, It's aptly named, SMT Pie Base. :greengrin:

SMT Pie Base.jpg

I don't go overboard with labelling. The contents don't last long enough for anything more elaborate.

snowpusher

Mar 27, 2023
    Ut
    Welcome to the random thread, snowpusher. :) There are many Mango flavors you could mix to find your favorite ones. For a creamy banana pina colada you would need a banana flavor, pina colada, and a cream. There is much trial and error in mixing your own juice but it’s so worth it.

Check out BullCityFlavors.
    Thankyou for the suggestion

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. After getting over the idea of how much the milk changed the lemon cookie recipe, I’m kind of liking it. I do plan on going back and mixing a bottle without it though.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. After getting over the idea of how much the milk changed the lemon cookie recipe, I’m kind of liking it. I do plan on going back and mixing a bottle without it though.
    Not a bad thing if you like it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Not a bad thing if you like it.
    It was weird that in the morning I wasn't loving it on the way to work but then on the way home from work I was really enjoying it. I might keep a bottle of each version mixed.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hope you have a great day! Did i see something about mixing bases? I am intrigued!!
    Bases are a shortcut to mixing. For example, you mix a large bottle of any base, ice cream, croissant, creamy custard etc etc. You let your large bottle steep. Now let’s say you want a strawberry ice cream. You put your fruit flavors in a mixing bottle and fill with ice cream base. Easy peasy and short steep.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It was weird that in the morning I wasn't loving it on the way to work but then on the way home from work I was really enjoying it. I might keep a bottle of each version mixed.
    Could be a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread