Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Plan is to head out early Monday. Fewer tourists on the road weekdays, even though it is "spring break." In general, long haul truckers know how to drive :)
    I hope your trip goes quickly and safe.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Morning again! 38 here now, coffee and vape close by. Slept a few hours.

Coffee1.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Sure is. Not an original though. It has a Xeta insert in the tank. Got a red one in the stash as well. I managed to resist the rabbit hole of BB addons though.
    I started getting into boro devices and have a accumulated a handful but haven't popped for a billet box. They are kind of expensive and I'm not sure if it's worth it to me.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I got "paid" today. That is, when I went to pick up my check, there wasn't one for me. I go online and the hours had been entered correctly, but 100% had been withheld for taxes. Last pay period, they withheld 2/3 of the check. This is ridiculous. I've got a call back pending to HR (after 20 minutes of automated menus). Welcome to the brave new world.

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I just got done mixing five testers,

Caramel Apple Cake • (with white chocolate buttercream frosting. Inspired by the namesake from Cake By Courtney)

Uddercap • (all Capella graham cracker milk/cream)

Muffernutter • (peanut butter marshmallow nut muffin with a butterscotch caramel crumble topping)

Nobility Too FA • (an attempt at something in the spirit of Vaptasia's Royalty Two using all FlavourArt)

Apple Butter Funnel Cake • (funnel cake slathered with apple butter and then drenched with powdered sugar)

These are my intentions anyway.
    Time will tell.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I started getting into boro devices and have a accumulated a handful but haven't popped for a billet box. They are kind of expensive and I'm not sure if it's worth it to me.
    Honestly, I don't get anything from the BB that I don't get from my other stuff. Just seemed like a cool thing to have. Like the gold Provari. Sometimes you are sensible, sometimes you just splash out.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got "paid" today. That is, when I went to pick up my check, there wasn't one for me. I go online and the hours had been entered correctly, but 100% had been withheld for taxes. Last pay period, they withheld 2/3 of the check. This is ridiculous. I've got a call back pending to HR (after 20 minutes of automated menus). Welcome to the brave new world.
    That can't be right.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA

It might be due to the "incidental" nature of your work. Their assumption that you make that 5 days a week, Yeah, they should NOT do that, but I've seen cases where someone worked a lot of overtime and got taxed as if they make that much every week...

Users who are viewing this thread