Random DIY mixing and More

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Morning, mixers.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Weather cycle continues :)

1706193744998.png

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2022
Pennsylvania, USA
I was poking around old threads last night and came across mention of a Hopscotch liquid from Freedom Smoke USA. It seems to have been a butterscotch/peanut butter/marshmallow mix.
It sounded like the butterscotch was dominant, not sure about mm or pb.

So I'm taking a stab at the profile with a mix I dubbed Potsy.
This try should be bs dominant followed by pb and then a little mm and cream. No idea if it will be anything close to the og.
Mine is a little busy as I used three flavors to build the bs and two for the pb. Using some newer flavorings from the period of the og liquid as well.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I was poking around old threads last night and came across mention of a Hopscotch liquid from Freedom Smoke USA. It seems to have been a butterscotch/peanut butter/marshmallow mix.
    It sounded like the butterscotch was dominant, not sure about mm or pb.

So I'm taking a stab at the profile with a mix I dubbed Potsy.
    This try should be bs dominant followed by pb and then a little mm and cream. No idea if it will be anything close to the og.
    Mine is a little busy as I used three flavors to build the bs and two for the pb. Using some newer flavorings from the period of the og liquid as well.
    I don't know where you find those names but I like them. Good luck with your mix.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good afternoon. Had a bit of an issue with a customer this afternoon. They brought a machine in for repair and I repaired it. I called the contact name on the repair tag three times and left voicemail but the person never responded. So after ten days of no response I turned in my ticket for billing. Evidently his office called him asking about it and he called our accounting lady and lied and told her that he told me that he said he had to get approval. He never called back. Now they are debating if they want to authorize the repair when it’s already finished. I told him I can take the circuit board back out but they will have to pay the diagnostic charge no matter what.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good afternoon. Had a bit of an issue with a customer this afternoon. They brought a machine in for repair and I repaired it. I called the contact name on the repair tag three times and left voicemail but the person never responded. So after ten days of no response I turned in my ticket for billing. Evidently his office called him asking about it and he called our accounting lady and lied and told her that he told me that he said he had to get approval. He never called back. Now they are debating if they want to authorize the repair when it’s already finished. I told him I can take the circuit board back out but they will have to pay the diagnostic charge no matter what.
    Good afternoon, hitt:) Sounds like a real mess to me. Hope it turns out ok.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good afternoon, hitt:) Sounds like a real mess to me. Hope it turns out ok.
    Thanks. I’m so sick of customers not responding to my phone calls. I probably shouldn’t have turned it in for billing but I hit my frustration point with them.

Users who are viewing this thread