Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
i have fw (flavor west) and cap (capella) yellow cake
they are ok...
I did a single flavor test with the fw and it's ok, it's sweet (a bit too sweet for my taste) and after a couple of puffs I couldn't really taste it but had a nice mouth feel to it....I think it'd work better as a birthday cake or cupcake

I haven't done a single flavor test with cap but have used it in some mixes and it seems fine, it's probably the same as fw

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    isn't tiramisu a dessert? like a coffee cake type thing er well not coffee cake (a cake made to be eaten with coffee) but a coffee flavored cake
    Yes, but, if you follow HIC's notes it can be made into a coffee. Or a latte, a caffè mocha, also called mocaccino, is a chocolate-flavoured variant of a caffè latte.

:)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I don’t remember buying it but checked my stash and have the FA tiramisu. I’ll have to try it with something.

Big vape mail day today. My wife had to sign for my package from ecigmafia that was the two coolfire kits I bought cheap. I also got the spare screen I ordered for a dna75 and got the callipiter chow I ordered from mom and pops. They threw in two free flavors with it.

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    433 miles north. of the Alamo
    I don’t remember buying it but checked my stash and have the FA tiramisu. I’ll have to try it with something.

Big vape mail day today. My wife had to sign for my package from ecigmafia that was the two coolfire kits I bought cheap. I also got the spare screen I ordered for a dna75 and got the callipiter chow I ordered from mom and pops. They threw in two free flavors with it.
    Only hardware I have gotten in a long time is 3 Smok Scar minis. Ordered them because of the mail ban.

Lordy I love those!!!!!

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    Yes, but, if you follow HIC's notes it can be made into a coffee. Or a latte, a caffè mocha, also called mocaccino, is a chocolate-flavoured variant of a caffè latte.

:)
    Ok where do I find HICs notes?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Ok where do I find HICs notes?
    HIC (HeadInClouds) created very detailed notes for the Flavour Art flavors. His notes are an excellent resource.

They are in PDF format. I attached his last notes from 2017.

Attachments

• HIC's Notes on FA 171102.pdf
      298.2 KB · Views: 17

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    HIC (HeadInClouds) created very detailed notes for the Flavour Art flavors. His notes are an excellent resource.

They are in PDF format. I attached his last notes from 2017.
    Thank you

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Tiramisu,FA or SSA, I can't decide. Help!

Never had SSA, only FA and I only use it as a booster for a coffee flavor...

If your wanting the tiramisu for the dessert flavor I honestly wouldnt know what you should get...

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    it makes for a thread that never sleeps! I am 200 pages behind now.

I am that 3 legged donkey in a horse race trailing out the back.
    Anthony I get this far behind sometimes. I just start where I am and hope I did not miss much :lol:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I agree with the surgery (not having it without doing the research). I have personally cared for a few folks post back surgeries. They ended up with severe infections and needed IV antibiotics for months. The surgical wounds take longer to heal. I see very few sucess stories working post hospital (rehab). I wish I could say something positive. :(
    Am I the only person to have a successful back surgery? Mine was L4,5,S1. That turned out fine, it’s the rest of my body that’s falling to pieces :rolleyes:. Medical mesh... gorilla tape for your insides :lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Am I the only person to have a successful back surgery? Mine was L4,5,S1. That turned out fine, it’s the rest of my body that’s falling to pieces :rolleyes:. Medical mesh... gorilla tape for your insides :lol:
    My oldest son had a successful back surgery a few years back. He’s 56 now. Got 3 stents in his heart along the way. He’s a TT driver.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    What an amazing bridge. I’d never heard of it before seeing you guys talk about it. If I ever come to Murica I am driving over that bridge but not if there is a cyclone bearing down LOL
    You’re safe, they close it for high winds or can’t freaking see rains. It’s really ethereal to be on it when there’s lake fog wisping across the surface. You’re not far above the lake. It’s like being in a plane when we breaks through the clouds.

Users who are viewing this thread