Random DIY mixing and More

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Why did at not remember that. It’s why I stopped buying from sourcemore.

Nothing is as it was before... No more free shipping from anyone. No PP. I once clicked on some option that took me to Western Union. :lol:

I just use my cc. The easiest option--and still available. Before they all switch to Bitcoin. :facepalm:

Last edited:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I drink three to four cups of Chinese green tea daily....just have no real inclination to vape it!!
I would like to trade my two cups of coffee for four cups of green tea (I do really like it better) Green tea with honey (and some ginseng extract) would be perfect. But i'm stuck with folgers nasty bitter coffee (don't ask) Yes I could add sugar/creamer but don't really care.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Nothing is as it was before... No more free shipping from anyone. No PP. I once clicked on some option that took me to Western Union. :lol:

I just use my cc. The easiest option--and still available. Before the all switch to Bitcoin. :facepalm:
    I posted that mag light for you. It’s just a page back.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Are they just driving my FT package around the distribution center parking lot :lol:

jkbk7Re.png

I hate the wait from China, but I still keep ordering :D

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Buttermint-pur
    I really like that one... just like the "after dinner mints"... very versatile, Very good with fruits. Just like most PUR, it's kind of weak (but not that weak) so don't underestimate it) 5 % cab can be too much but 4 % can can work

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    What's your build on the Brunhilde?
    The coils that came with it worked well for me, it is NI80 26g at around 0.9 - 1.0ohm. I ended up getting a spool of that wire specifically for that purpose. I also like using the Vandy Vape MTL Claptons for when I use the 1.8mm insert.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    :rolleyes: Unnecessary stirring of the pot. 100% unwelcome.
    And you are the boss of this forum??? Always right... never wrong? Jump off your high horse (and I hope it runs over you (I don't care anymore) have no interest in this so called "discussion"... Fran, I like you but understand if you wish me gone too... Have fun with your chat room.

• Disagree
    Reactions: DLKnives

Users who are viewing this thread