Random DIY mixing and More

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Tasting some flavors is a little frustrating to me, trying to figure out exactly what I'm getting from them.
At the moment I am vaping some CNV Donut solo that I mixed maybe a month ago.
First tried it in an rda and when mixed it tasted pretty much like a kind of dry yellow Cake Donut, maybe with a bit of glaze or sprinkles.
I'm vaping the last of 30 mls now in a tank and it changed a bit of course over the month.
Now it may or may not be a chocolate cake donut or have a chocolate glaze. Or it might be sprinkles. But it is a deeper Donut flavor than it started out and definitely has a topping of some kind...
It does not have a clay playdo taste like some people talk about with donuts, but to me is reminiscent of commercial liquids that had that weird clay taste. This has the rich Donut, no clay filling.

And, it's gone now.
I will probably use this flavor with other lighter donuts, it seems like a decent donut flavor.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My Brunhilde is down to very little, the Zlide is still about half full. I filled those two at the same time. My dvarw was filled about 4 days earlier and is a little under half. Of those three I think the dvarw wins for going down slow.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I think I’m talking to myself in here. Using a spare Dvarw base I have SMT’s Guava Croissant in a Dvarw. It’s pretty tasty with just .5% SSA guava.
    Some of my best conversations are with myself.

Glad you like the Guava Croissant.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Had to rewick the brunhilde cause I smushed my wick. Up and running with Watermelon Yogurt. It’s different, kind of refreshing. Needs more vaping.
    It’s such a clear mix that the tank looks empty.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Watermelon Yogurt? Do you need to vape it more before you share the recipe?
    No,you can have it.

Melon Yogurt
    Molinberry Big Watermelon 3%
    FA Pom 2 drops in 15ml
    FW Yogurt 6%

I am going to remix this using TFA Watermelon. I didn’t have it at the time.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    No,you can have it.

Melon Yogurt
    Molinberry Big Watermelon 3%
    FA Pom 2 drops in 15ml
    FW Yogurt 6%

I am going to remix this using TFA Watermelon. I didn’t have it at the time.
    The Molinberry does have good reviews. Someone here said the TFA was better so I got a small bottle to try.

Users who are viewing this thread