Random DIY mixing and More

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Hello in here! I am hoping for some battery sales.

Sale at IMR batteries:

tM-9xH2N5yeZO8ewXctQLO70bKdFj6qjnsJXx8YjOCm2k2pzJdIVp_PLiEwjp28DqxJm9ymJMt_NoV0HgwgJbz1WgSciwxAZTtrkeRc84NhhxTtZseYdJS6sHOMTl9T9p3GgwZLmOFXdoF_aq4HqsUcVFZ28MPM=s0-d-e1-ft

Last edited:

Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good afternoon folks,
    we have started to split wood, finished with 4 today, roughly 20 again.
    I've seen some news, it's supposed to be a Kayfun X going on. I have a long enough list already, if it does not have juice control it is irrelevant in any quantity to me.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Morning Fran and everyone.

Sorry that I've been absent. I've been missing you all and feel guilty about not popping in. Life has been the same old, same old but all good here and enjoying the summer. Took down the old awning fabric and have ordered some more but it's taking an age to be made in the factory and when you reach July and August in France you're in trouble. Mind you on the plus side I'm dreading fitting the new one.

Hope everyone is ok :wub:
    It's good to see you back, Charlie.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    What's everyone doing today? I'm bored. Waiting for Chinese to get here. Restaurant is busy.
    I have not really done much, I check a few pages for atty hunting, but it is close to summer vacation for most people in Europe ... it probably does not happen much until the month of August.
    All in all, I only have two packages that are sent to me, one is from FT, it is somewhere in the air, package 2 I bought yesterday, and comes from Hungary.

I may buy some of these though:
    A2E0588B-ABF0-4DAA-BE51-08FE63A69FDE.jpeg

We get thunderstorms tonight, where we live it is best to pull out plugs

What have you been up to tonight, Fran?

Users who are viewing this thread