The Forest
-9.png

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Good morning... :w00t:

Up at the usual 3:45ish... morning chores and stuffs, done... enjoying my one and only cup of super strong (normal) coffee and first vape.

The plan for the day is... in-the-works and evolving as I type this. IOW... no clue, yet. Jus gonna go with da flow... werks well fer me... :lol: :lol:

discovered an improved coffee mug ...AND... was told "don't you dare"...

-2.jpg

:greengrin:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. I stayed up to watch the Chiefs beat Tampa. It was a sweet victory for them after losing a Super Bowl to them.
    I’ll probably watch when it gets to the Super Bowl, depending on who gets there.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning... :w00t:

Up at the usual 3:45ish... morning chores and stuffs, done... enjoying my one and only cup of super strong (normal) coffee and first vape.

The plan for the day is... in-the-works and evolving as I type this. IOW... no clue, yet. Jus gonna go with da flow... werks well fer me... :lol: :lol:

discovered an improved coffee mug ...AND... was told "don't you dare"...

View attachment 981880

:greengrin:
    Makes a nice cup.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I've decided to enter v3 of my Mystery Soda recipe. V2 just tasted like Mt Dew, but v3 is more like v1 which I liked the best. I can't figure out, though, how one goes about submitting a recipe. There isn't a link on the BCF website. Does anybody know? I've emailed them to ask that question.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    It was a short trip, she came back and started making fun of me, so we went home.
    She's going to work, I'm going to vape.
    Well, we'll see if we can manage a trip tomorrow, there was something strange in Naudingshaven though, I may well take a shotgun with me then, either lynx, wolf, or something else big. Not that I shoot them, but more if I have to protect her.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It was a short trip, she came back and started making fun of me, so we went home.
    She's going to work, I'm going to vape.
    Well, we'll see if we can manage a trip tomorrow, there was something strange in Naudingshaven though, I may well take a shotgun with me then, either lynx, wolf, or something else big. Not that I shoot them, but more if I have to protect her.
    You and your pup stay safe.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It's just another work day here. Hopefully I can get some work done today. The boss is leaving Friday for ten days in Italy with his wife. I think it was on her bucket list. He just said that she wanted to go and he couldn't say no. She has some form of blood cancer but I don't know much about it. I know she went through treatments a couple years ago and thought that she was better now. He doesn't talk about it much.

I loaded the last of the chocolate mocca I had mixed in the Velocity I'm testing for review. I do like it but it has a really thick texture. I'm not sure yet if I want to remix it or not. The next coil I have to test runs at much higher wattage so I'll have to clean out the pod tank and run something that's 3mg instead of 6. I also need to test the 510 connector plate but that won't take long. I'm hoping to get that review posted by the end of the week since I have two packages on the way with more samples.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's just another work day here. Hopefully I can get some work done today. The boss is leaving Friday for ten days in Italy with his wife. I think it was on her bucket list. He just said that she wanted to go and he couldn't say no. She has some form of blood cancer but I don't know much about it. I know she went through treatments a couple years ago and thought that she was better now. He doesn't talk about it much.

I loaded the last of the chocolate mocca I had mixed in the Velocity I'm testing for review. I do like it but it has a really thick texture. I'm not sure yet if I want to remix it or not. The next coil I have to test runs at much higher wattage so I'll have to clean out the pod tank and run something that's 3mg instead of 6. I also need to test the 510 connector plate but that won't take long. I'm hoping to get that review posted by the end of the week since I have two packages on the way with more samples.
    Hope your boss’s wife is doing alright.

I’m going to mix your recipe, I don’t like any 555 so I’ll use a NET.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I've decided to enter v3 of my Mystery Soda recipe. V2 just tasted like Mt Dew, but v3 is more like v1 which I liked the best. I can't figure out, though, how one goes about submitting a recipe. There isn't a link on the BCF website. Does anybody know? I've emailed them to ask that question.
    details here...

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I’m going to mix your recipe, I don’t like any 555 so I’ll use a NET.
    I don't like tobacco flavors. Hitt's recipe, minus 555, looks tasty.

Will mix 10ml later today... minus CAP SS... may add 1 drop after testing the main three...
    Vta chocolate mousse 2%
    Ssa mocca coffee .7%
    Ssa shortbread cookie 1%
    Cap Super sweet. .25%

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I don't like tobacco flavors. Hitt's recipe, minus 555, looks tasty.

Will mix 10ml later today... minus CAP SS... may add 1 drop after testing the main three...
    I will drop the sweetener also.

Users who are viewing this thread