ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hope your boss’s wife is doing alright.

I’m going to mix your recipe, I don’t like any 555 so I’ll use a NET.
    I probably should have done an sft on the 555 when I got it since I really don't know what it brings to the recipe. To me it tastes like a chocolate coffee.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Please explain feature . . . :blink:

here ya go...

To create a bookmark, click the Bookmark symbol on any post.

The bookmark symbol is located immediately to the left of the post number. Like so...
    -1.png

When you hover over it the bookmark symbol turns red.

Click it and you get the following popup...
    -2.png

Name the bookmark (a recipe name for example) in the Message field and click save. Add a Label if desired.

To navigate to your saved bookmarks click on the Bookmarks symbol located under your user name (upper right corner of any ECF page).
    -3.png

You will then see the following page where you can manage (edit and delete) bookmarks by clicking on the Gear symbol on the right.

-4.png

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Hey all, back up after sleeping some more and i feel much better. I have the blood draw at 2:15 and then I'm free!

ETA: I canceled the blood draw and made it for next week when I have a foot doctor appt close by. Enjoy the cookies!
    Paw1.jpg

Last edited:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I took Hitt's recipe, dropped the 555 cuz I can't vape tobaccos, kept the other ones with changes, added a few more flavors and turned it into something very different. Played around with the %'s for 'a while' before settling on what follows...

...and it's now a creamy chocolate cookie coffee(ish) recipe. :greengrin:

VTA Chocolate Mousse 1.5%
    VTA Dark Chocolate 0.75%
    SSA Shortbread Cookie 1.5%
    CAP Cake Batter 0.5%
    WF Vanilla Cream Extra 1%
    SSA Mocca Coffee 0.5%

Will mix it in the morning. :thumb: (might bump WF VCE to 1.5%, tbd)

borno

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 31, 2019
    land of pleasant living
    I had enough energy this morning to close up the crawl space and put in a new oil burner nozzle. Wife and I have been battling a back to back bout with bronchitis over the past month, and hope it goes soon. There was a warning label on the new brass nozzle about cancer so I'll try not to swallow it. :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I totally forgot that starting today the ramp for the exit I usually take to go to work off the highway is closed so got stuck in about a mile of backed up cars trying to get across the downtown bridge. Not making that mistake again. Tomorrow I'll take the way I usually take when it snows. It takes a little longer than normal but not as long as sittiing in a line of traffic.

My work has slowed again. It was like this the beginning of last month too. It started out slow but then picked up. I guess it's a good time to be slow since we have a guy on vacation today and the boss is gone starting Friday for his big trip to Italy.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I totally forgot that starting today the ramp for the exit I usually take to go to work off the highway is closed so got stuck in about a mile of backed up cars trying to get across the downtown bridge. Not making that mistake again. Tomorrow I'll take the way I usually take when it snows. It takes a little longer than normal but not as long as sittiing in a line of traffic.

My work has slowed again. It was like this the beginning of last month too. It started out slow but then picked up. I guess it's a good time to be slow since we have a guy on vacation today and the boss is gone starting Friday for his big trip to Italy.
    Hopefully you won’t get too busy while short handed.

Users who are viewing this thread