toilet1.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Only 31 for us today but we’re getting a little morning sun. 20 for overnight. After that the 40’s and 50’s will be back. It will start getting a little warmer overnight so maybe they will proceed on the addition soon. I hope anyway.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Broke into the (low!) 60s yesterday, and the guess for today is similar. At least for the first half of the day, then the claim is the rain is back.

Plan is to finish pulling things together for the road trip, and will head south early tomorrow morning. And hoping all I'll see is rain!

1679235098901.png

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    It turns out that I'm not working today. Amazon decided to take back all the packages from usps. We don't know how long that will last, until they give up on that, so I might be out of work for several months. The bad thing is there's no advanced warning, so I have to be available anyway.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Years ago I bought from Lightfire and ft. When I stopped buying from the states, it was mostly ft. SM got into the picture soon enough and HC also. I eventually stopped buying from ft. Then it was mostly SM and I forgot about HC.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It turns out that I'm not working today. Amazon decided to take back all the packages from usps. We don't know how long that will last, until they give up on that, so I might be out of work for several months. The bad thing is there's no advanced warning, so I have to be available anyway.
    Hopefully it works out better than you think.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I wonder what prompted that? How do they think they are going to get everything delivered?

Users who are viewing this thread