hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’ve gone through about a tank full of the mango mix that I added yes we cheesecake to and still feel like it’s missing something. Has anyone done a cheesecake with graham and mango?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    I’ve gone through about a tank full of the mango mix that I added yes we cheesecake to and still feel like it’s missing something.

What about adding a custard? Something like FA Custard Premium for added body, mouthfeel and flavor notes?

Has anyone done a cheesecake with graham and mango?

Not I.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve gone through about a tank full of the mango mix that I added yes we cheesecake to and still feel like it’s missing something. Has anyone done a cheesecake with graham and mango?
    I think I have but I use my own cheesecake mix plus I wouldn’t just use Mango. Most likely I would add Mango & Passion Fruit.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I think I have but I use my own cheesecake mix plus I wouldn’t just use Mango. Most likely I would add Mango & Passion Fruit.
    The recipe I’m adding to has a couple mango flavors, mango and passion fruit, and a couple cookie flavors. Maybe I should drop the cookies and start over.

Users who are viewing this thread