Random DIY mixing and More

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
About to place an order with BCF:
Condensed milk pur-Creamy vanilla cap-Custard inw-Madagascar vanilla classic fa-Root beer flv-Saturn peach flv-Clotted cream ssa-Creme brulee inw-Vanilla pudding flv-Yogurt fw-Milky strawberry ssa-Ripe cherry ssa-Cereal 27 cap-Perfect vanilla cup cake-cap.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Today we are supposed to get to 83, and the humidity is still high at 74%. There might be thunderstorms tonight. It then cools off for the next few days with highs in the 60s, except for Saturday where the high will be 57 and rainy. Because Sunday was originally predicted to be rainy, I had ordered some rainboots in two sizes to be sure one would fit, but neither one fits. The larger size fits in the width, but is otherwise too large. The other is too narrow. I can get my feet into them, but after a day on my feet working, I'm sure that they would start to hurt. So back to Amazon they go. I ordered a different brand that comes in half sizes and wide width, so I was able to order my exact size. Of course, now there is no rain in the forecast for Sunday, but I'll need them eventually.

I haven't taken my walk yet because I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon.
    Hope the new boots will fit better.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I'm planning a major mixing marathon tomorrow. Gonna try the flavors in the Cap variety pack that I got a couple of months ago, plus I have some Dinner Lady one shots I haven't tried yet.
    Mixing marathon, when I first started it was a labor of love, it has since turned into a necessary evil.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Mixing marathon, when I first started it was a labor of love, it has since turned into a necessary evil.

I have so little space that all of my stuff has to be stored away. When I do get it all out, I'm going to mix as many bottles as I can. I hold a mixing marathon 2-3 times a year. It takes me most of the day, if you factor in vape breaks.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I have so little space that all of my stuff has to be stored away. When I do get it all out, I'm going to mix as many bottles as I can. I hold a mixing marathon 2-3 times a year. It takes me most of the day, if you factor in vape breaks.
    I mix 400ml about every 8 weeks, so about 6 times a year.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I've gone the other way with mixing. One mix at a time. That way I only have to get out a few bottles of flavoring, couple of cylinders, and a bottle of base.

Not a big deal with only half a dozen regulars to worry about. That wouldn't work too well if I was making lots of small test bottles.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I've gone the other way with mixing. One mix at a time. That way I only have to get out a few bottles of flavoring, couple of cylinders, and a bottle of base.

Not a big deal with only half a dozen regulars to worry about. That wouldn't work too well if I was making lots of small test bottles.
    Each of my mixing sessions consists of 5(50ml bottles and 15(10ml bottles).I like variety in my mixes.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have it pretty easy with my setup in the basement. All flavors are on a list and easily accessible. It’s no trouble to mix one recipe or a dozen. I usually don’t mix more than 2-3 at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread