Random DIY mixing and More

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2022
Pennsylvania, USA
Waving Hi to all you folks from my iPad. :) Can I get a Hi. ????
Hi, Fran, Happy Friday :)
I hope that you have enjoyed the rest of your day since your appointment!

Nothing much to report here, been busier with work and Mom's appointments this week.
Today was pretty open but I haven't done much.
No new mixes for me this week but I did get a mini-order for a few restock flavors.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
Waving Hi to all you folks from my iPad. :) Can I get a Hi. ????
Here you go: Hi. ????

I volunteered to make the run to the bank (it's conveniently close to home) so I got out of work early and took a 1.5 mile walk with the hubby. That was a nice end to the week.

I have to do a little mixing this weekend to restock. It's going to be a busy weekend with yard work on top of the usual chores and another walk or two as well. I'm already tired thinking of all that needs to be done. We'll do what we can, but mixing and walks are my priorities. :lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hi, Fran, Happy Friday :)
    I hope that you have enjoyed the rest of your day since your appointment!

Nothing much to report here, been busier with work and Mom's appointments this week.
    Today was pretty open but I haven't done much.
    No new mixes for me this week but I did get a mini-order for a few restock flavors.
    Hi there, gloop. :) I did have a good rest
    of the day.
    No new mixes?? Wow to that.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Here you go: Hi. ????

I volunteered to make the run to the bank (it's conveniently close to home) so I got out of work early and took a 1.5 mile walk with the hubby. That was a nice end to the week.

I have to do a little mixing this weekend to restock. It's going to be a busy weekend with yard work on top of the usual chores and another walk or two as well. I'm already tired thinking of all that needs to be done. We'll do what we can, but mixing and walks are my priorities. :lol:
    Hi there, WhiteHighlights.:) Outside of being here on the forum I've been reading a book in the daytime and after dinner I work on my puzzle for awhile and then watch a little TV before bed. Once it gets warm enough I will get my walks in.

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    No new mixes??
    I'm still trying to whittle down how many mixes I have in my steeping drawer - I'm almost through December's mixes :thumbs:
    I do sometimes test a mix sooner but generally try to go roughly in the order that I've mixed them.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm still trying to whittle down how many mixes I have in my steeping drawer - I'm almost through December's mixes :thumbs:
    I do sometimes test a mix sooner but generally try to go roughly in the order that I've mixed them.
    You must have a lot of mixes.

• Agree
    Reactions: gloopdegurp

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm watching/listening to the Phillies game and poking around online.

Do you have a good book going or maybe something interesting to watch?

Oh, TV I see from a bit ago.
    I finished the SWAT episodes on Netflix and I’m watching a SWAT movie now. Never saw the movie before.

Reactions: gloopdegurp

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I finished the SWAT episodes on Netflix and I’m watching a SWAT movie now. Never saw the movie before.
    Not that I really remember it, but I know I watched the original S.W.A.T. series in the 70s.
    I did see the 2003 movie but none of the later ones or the Netflix series.
    I haz no Netflix.

Reactions: DavidOck

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening. The wife is at Bunco tonight. I got a little distracted after she left and started gathering pictures for an upcoming review and watched the end of Mortal Engines on Netflix. I was thinking about getting out a couple rdas and test the two flavors I mixed the other day.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening. The wife is at Bunco tonight. I got a little distracted after she left and started gathering pictures for an upcoming review and watched the end of Mortal Engines on Netflix. I was thinking about getting out a couple rdas and test the two flavors I mixed the other day.
    Good evening, hitt. :) You should see if you like your flavors.

Users who are viewing this thread