Random DIY mixing and More

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    It's been a crazy day and it's gonna be a crazy week. It's Germanfest this weekend and I've spent most of the day trying to get people scheduled to work at it. I didn't get to mix, but I did get my walk in...not quite as far as last week, 5 laps. I'll probably be working on Germanfest all this week and of course, actually working it on Friday and Saturday.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's been a crazy day and it's gonna be a crazy week. It's Germanfest this weekend and I've spent most of the day trying to get people scheduled to work at it. I didn't get to mix, but I did get my walk in...not quite as far as last week, 5 laps. I'll probably be working on Germanfest all this week and of course, actually working it on Friday and Saturday.

Hope your crazy week isn’t too crazy.

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Oh well, as Fran said, I guess one more ain't gonna hurt -

Maurvin the Mauritian • shortbread cookie, cookie crumble, sb jam, sb (baked), frosting.
    Intended to be something like
    Screenshot_20240422_211625_Chrome.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Got it downloaded. Lots of pop-ups asking me to move to the paid version that does a bunch of advanced stuff I will never do. Noticed a few minor differences in working on a spreadsheet. It didn't hang about, as soon as it loaded it kicked MS Office off and replaced it as my default.

I didn't have a problem with MS Office or even with paying for it, but it annoyed me that they blocked me from transferring my paid for version to the new computer.

thanks for the tip
    Yeah, you do have to deal with a few pop-ups, unfortunately, and they've gotten a tad worse lately, in fact. There aren't enough to bother me, but then I neither write nor create spreadsheets all that often. Certainly not enough to to justify the price of MS Office.

I just came across this article: MSN. Might be worth checking out.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Good morning. Lots of rain chances this week. There’s rain in the forecast five of seven days this week.

We have lots of rain in the forecast too, including all this weekend. It looks like Germanfest will be a rainy one this year, which will cut into the proceeds.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We just got thru a bad rainy spell so our forecast is looking better finally. Sun and 64 for today. A small chance of a shower tomorrow morning. Otherwise cloudy . The best part is as April is going out 70's are showing in our forecast,

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

No rain in the guess here, summer like temps (for us!) for the next few days.

Hoses are all working fine, water goes in one end, out the other :)

My One Shots just got here and I ran and mixed them up already. YaY me :banana:

And those would be?

1713877936153.png

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning, mixers.

No rain in the guess here, summer like temps (for us!) for the next few days.

Hoses are all working fine, water goes in one end, out the other :)

And those would be?

View attachment 1011853
    Good morning, David. :) Hopefully not too warm for you.

Users who are viewing this thread