Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got in a mini workout tonight. I needed to do something since I hadn’t exercised since Saturday. Today was payday again. It’s just really weird getting paid on Wednesday.
    That does seem to be a weird day to get paid.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I'm beat. Between getting the booth ready for Germanfest, mak8ng sure everyone got their ingredients to make potato salad and beans, and then dealing with my religious ed class, I didn't get my walk in, but I'm more tired than if I had walked. The kids were wild tonight, but it was the same for everyone's classes.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. Rain and more rain until Monday. A couple days are calling for severe thunderstorms.
    Good morning, hitt. :) Sorry about all the rain. We already went through that and it bites. Hope we don't get all that rain again.

Reactions: hittman

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I don't have much for plans as yet. A shower soon and I also need to finish a book but that won't take long. It's 31 now but the weather is saying sunny and 56.
    We're back to 3 70's days but it's starting a day later so still 4 days to wait.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Best laid plans, and all that. Heavy mist / light rain most of yesterday, so the dandelions got to keep growing. Not enough to measure, enough to be too wet to mow.

And it continues, for today at least. :)

I'm looking for Chocolate (clear) flavorings. Any you can suggest? I've read the darks are coil killers.

TFA Double Chocolate Clear comes to mind, although not the best chocolate. Sometimes a mix is good enough to put up with fast gunking... ;) And not a big deal if one winds their own.

1714052358047.png

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning, mixers.

Best laid plans, and all that. Heavy mist / light rain most of yesterday, so the dandelions got to keep growing. Not enough to measure, enough to be too wet to mow.

And it continues, for today at least. :)

TFA Double Chocolate Clear comes to mind, although not the best chocolate. Sometimes a mix is good enough to put up with fast gunking... ;) And not a big deal if one winds their own.

View attachment 1011919
    Good morning, David. :) Glad you got some rain.

• Agree
    Reactions: DavidOck

Users who are viewing this thread