Random DIY mixing and More

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Morning, mixers.

More grey skies that are dripping water :) While we'd have preferred more snow in the winter, we'll take whatever water we can get - and it is ac0utally late snow higher up!! another half inch in the last 24 hours, nearly 2" in the last 6 days. And it's been "slow and steady", so much of it is sinking in rather than racing off down hill :)

1714397131394.png

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning, mixers.

More grey skies that are dripping water :) While we'd have preferred more snow in the winter, we'll take whatever water we can get - and it is ac0utally late snow higher up!! another half inch in the last 24 hours, nearly 2" in the last 6 days. And it's been "slow and steady", so much of it is sinking in rather than racing off down hill :)

View attachment 1012089
    Good morning, David. :) Glad to see you are still dripping water.

Reactions: DavidOck

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We have sun and 80 degrees for the next 2 days, then more thunderstorms for the rest of the week and into the weekend.
    We're still in the 50's and 60's with a couple 70's showing. After today weather says cloudy for 4-5 days.

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I did get it done. It was a pretty easy one. Only 4 machines to calibrate.
    At least they didn't ask you to calibrate their couch while you were there.
    Couches can be tricky to get set up just right.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good. Hope the rest of the day goes by good for you.
    It’s going pretty good. Calibrations require a good bit of kneeling and crouching. I was glad there was only four since my knees aren’t crazy about kneeling.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It’s going pretty good. Calibrations require a good bit of kneeling and crouching. I was glad there was only four since my knees aren’t crazy about kneeling.
    My knees don't like it either

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I came home and our neighbor behind us was in our backyard talking to my wife. He’s interested in helping us fix the drainage issue where our yards meet. I hadn’t talked to him in a long time.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I fell asleep, so I didn't get to my mixing marathon. I must still recuperating from this weekend. I did mix the three Dinner Lady one shots, and I got my nicotine base mixed up. Right now I'm vaping DL Black Orange Crush. Next up is Purple Rain, then Strawberry Macaroon. I left all my mixing supplies out, so that I will do the marathon tomorrow.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I fell asleep, so I didn't get to my mixing marathon. I must still recuperating from this weekend. I did mix the three Dinner Lady one shots, and I got my nicotine base mixed up. Right now I'm vaping DL Black Orange Crush. Next up is Purple Rain, then Strawberry Macaroon. I left all my mixing supplies out, so that I will do the marathon tomorrow.
    How is the orange crush? Do you like the strawberry macaroon? I didn’t care for that one.

Users who are viewing this thread