Random DIY mixing and More

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Good evening. More mowing today after work. We’re supposed to get 2-3 days of rain.

I have a small problem. I have been using a mix that I labeled tropical mango but don’t have a recipe by that name. My best guess is that it’s actually tropical yogurt but I have SMT’s original recipe and another with substituting and I don’t know which one it is that I’m using.

Could it be a sft of one of the Capella flavors? There is one in the pack called tropical mango.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That is a problem.

Could it be a sft of one of the Capella flavors? There is one in the pack called tropical mango.
    My mind was playing tricks on me. I thought the bottle said tropical mango but actually it was paradise mango. Trouble averted and I got a new bottle mixed up.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Maybe some sun breaks today. Or not. Depends on which local station one watched the weather guess ;)

Dandelions will get another reprieve.

1714571839898.png

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Good afternoon random folks. No rain last night and it's not supposed to start raining until this evening. Currently it's 75. They say the humidity is only 68%, but it feels worse. I got my walk in, 6 1/3 laps. I'm dripping sweat. Good thing there was an occasional breeze.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good afternoon random folks. No rain last night and it's not supposed to start raining until this evening. Currently it's 75. They say the humidity is only 68%, but it feels worse. I got my walk in, 6 1/3 laps. I'm dripping sweat. Good thing there was an occasional breeze.
    Good afternoon, Terri :) You got a good walk in.

Users who are viewing this thread