Random DIY mixing and More

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Coiled half my tanks yesterday. Hoping to finish up today.

One I did was a Lemo containing my new blackcurrant cream which I'm getting to really like. I have a 50ml bottle and a 100ml bottle mixed. But I didn't get around to setting up a dropper bottle to fill tanks from. I did have an unmarked dropper bottle of an old caramel flavor that I was planning to try again.

I got confused and thought the dropper bottle was the blackcurrant and filled the newly cleaned and coiled Lemo with it. Made me gag, going to retire the caramel permanently now. Those tanks take a while to clean and wick so I decided to just blow out the caramel flavor and refill it with blackcurrant. So far the caramel is still on top, it was very strong. Got my fingers crossed that the caramel will fade away by the end of the first tankful.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Coiled half my tanks yesterday. Hoping to finish up today.

One I did was a Lemo containing my new blackberry cream which I'm getting to really like. I have a 50ml bottle and a 100ml bottle mixed. But I didn't get around to setting up a dropper bottle to fill tanks from. I did have an unmarked dropper bottle of an old caramel flavor that I was planning to try again.

I got confused and thought the dropper bottle was the blackberry and filled the newly cleaned and coiled Lemo with it. Made me gag, going to retire the caramel permanently now. Those tanks take a while to clean and wick so I decided to just blow out the caramel flavor and refill it with blackberry. So far the caramel is still on top, it was very strong. Got my fingers crossed that the caramel will fade away by the end of the first tankful.
    Good luck.

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Good morning random folks. :) Have you any plans today?
    Good morning, Fran :)

I'm taking my Mom to an appointment and running an errand or two soon.

We had some showers and a little thunder this morning. It didn't help with the humidity though as we are at about 90% or so. Yuck!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Mower is happy again, now I just need a day or two without rain :)

Maybe by tomorrow, as the claim is we're done with rain for a bit. And, uh, heading to 80 for the weekend... Yeah, that ought to dry out the lawn!

1715173294190.png

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Not that it's a big deal but in my last post I mentioned my blackberry cream flavor. That should have been blackcurrant. My excuse is I went to a town board meeting last night and my brain is still scrambled from 3 hours of high volume nonsense.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning, Fran :)

I'm taking my Mom to an appointment and running an errand or two soon.

We had some showers and a little thunder this morning. It didn't help with the humidity though as we are at about 90% or so. Yuck!
    Good morning, gloop. :) Yes, yuck on that humidity.

Reactions: gloopdegurp

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning, mixers.

Mower is happy again, now I just need a day or two without rain :)

Maybe by tomorrow, as the claim is we're done with rain for a bit. And, uh, heading to 80 for the weekend... Yeah, that ought to dry out the lawn!

View attachment 1012452
    Good morning, David.:) Hoping the weather will be rainless till you mow.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Good luck with your walk.

I didn't do as well as I had hoped. I wanted to do 6+ laps or maybe even 7, but I only got to 4 before the humidity started getting to me. I was dripping sweat into my eyes. I might try again this evening. Maybe.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I didn't do as well as I had hoped. I wanted to do 6+ laps or maybe even 7, but I only got to 4 before the humidity started getting to me. I was dripping sweat into my eyes. I might try again this evening. Maybe.
    Good idea to quit when the humidity gets that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread