hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening. I had to go out and mow again right after work. I got out of work late then traffic was backed up. My yard is growing so fast with all the rain. My back yard is a swamp. I went back with a shovel and tried to make a trench to let the water flow out of my yard.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening. I had to go out and mow again right after work. I got out of work late then traffic was backed up. My yard is growing so fast with all the rain. My back yard is a swamp. I went back with a shovel and tried to make a trench to let the water flow out of my yard.
    Good evening,hitt. :) I hope your trench works good.

Reactions: hittman

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Mix some winners. :wub:
    Thank you, Fran :wub:
    Here's hoping :thumbs:
    I did only mix one, I need to pace myself!

I must say, I think I may have outdone myself with the most artistic and creative mix name I've come up with to date,

Strawberry Banana Cream • strawberries, banana cream, vanilla cream, marshmallow, milk & honey, biscuit, and a drop of sweet

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thank you, Fran :wub:
    Here's hoping :thumbs:
    I did only mix one, I need to pace myself!

I must say, I think I may have outdone myself with the most artistic and creative mix name I've come up with to date,

Strawberry Banana Cream • strawberries, banana cream, vanilla cream, marshmallow, milk & honey, biscuit, and a drop of sweet
    I bet it’s just an off day on names. Hope you love your mix. :wub:

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I bet it’s just an off day on names. Hope you love your mix. :wub:
    Thank you, Fran!

Regarding the name, I think I was influenced by a Reddit post that I read yesterday that was negative about liquid names that aren't clear about what flavor/s to expect or that are silly or offensive.
    I think they were mainly B&M owners/employees frustrated about trying to explain what a liquid is when a customer asks about it.

I get it, I chuckle about my names, but if I ever really "release" a recipe, folks would probably be more likely to check it out as "Cinnamon Roll with Toffee and Cream" rather than "Calibrating the Couch".

If I never widely share them (outside of posting my ideas here) then I guess it doesn't really matter what I call them.

My next recipe that I wrote after that one I named "Stuck Up" (it's kind of a sticky bun).

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thank you, Fran!

Regarding the name, I think I was influenced by a Reddit post that I read yesterday that was negative about liquid names that aren't clear about what flavor/s to expect or that are silly or offensive.
    I think they were mainly B&M owners/employees frustrated about trying to explain what a liquid is when a customer asks about it.

I get it, I chuckle about my names, but if I ever really "release" a recipe, folks would probably be more likely to check it out as "Cinnamon Roll with Toffee and Cream" rather than "Calibrating the Couch".

If I never widely share them (outside of posting my ideas here) then I guess it doesn't really matter what I call them.

My next recipe that I wrote after that one I named "Stuck Up" (it's kind of a sticky bun).
    Stuck Up works for me. :thumbs:

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Howdy random folks. The guessers were a wee bit off on their temperature guess today. We hit 91. I did take another walk this evening and did better...a mile and a half. I want to get to where I can do 2 miles easily before I leave on pilgrimage next month. In Rome, I couldn't keep up, but I wasn't able to walk prior because of my foot surgery. No excuses this time.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Howdy random folks. The guessers were a wee bit off on their temperature guess today. We hit 91. I did take another walk this evening and did better...a mile and a half. I want to get to where I can do 2 miles easily before I leave on pilgrimage next month. In Rome, I couldn't keep up, but I wasn't able to walk prior because of my foot surgery. No excuses this time.
    Good evening, Terri. :) Good luck getting to your 2 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread