Random DIY mixing and More

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Hi Fran. I finished my walk, 8 laps or 2 miles. I was really dragging the last few laps. I'm not going to increase my distance for a while. I want to be able to do the 2 miles with ease first. It took me an hour to walk the two miles and I want to get that down to 30-40 minutes.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hi Fran. I finished my walk, 8 laps or 2 miles. I was really dragging the last few laps. I'm not going to increase my distance for a while. I want to be able to do the 2 miles with ease first. It took me an hour to walk the two miles and I want to get that down to 30-40 minutes.
    Hi,Terri. :) You did good.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening,hitt. :) Glad to hear you're busy at work again. Good idea to take a day off.:thumbs:
    The workload has been erratic and going in spurts. I figured I’d take a day off to try to let new work come in.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    DD’s middle daughter is flying in from NM tomorrow. So she is having a Mothers Day breakfast tomorrow so she can head to the airport in Boston. She won’t be back til Monday morning. Heather is going to take me shopping tomorrow.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Picture of my new toy. My 2 old steel wheelbarrows died earlier this week on their first outing of the year. Never had one of these but it seemed like a cool idea. Every review on Amazon had 5 stars. But every review also mentioned what a pain the assembly was. Not too bad for me since I had all the wrenches and sockets and so forth, but it still took a couple of hours. So much easier to move around than a regular barrow, and the pan tilts to empty out the mulch or whatever. Solid wheels as well so no more flats.

IMG_0577.JPG

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Picture of my new toy. My 2 old steel wheelbarrows died earlier this week on their first outing of the year. Never had one of these but it seemed like a cool idea. Every review on Amazon had 5 stars. But every review also mentioned what a pain the assembly was. Not too bad for me since I had all the wrenches and sockets and so forth, but it still took a couple of hours. So much easier to move around than a regular barrow, and the pan tilts to empty out the mulch or whatever. Solid wheels as well so no more flats.

View attachment 1012554
    Betting you will like using your new wheelbarrow.

Reactions: englishmick

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Have you heard about the solar flare? They are talking about possible power outages and internet outages. I'm almost certain it's a false alarm. None of the news segments have mentioned the odds of problems happening. All they got in Europe was some nice auroras, no power problems.

I was finally ready to start my PC copy tonight but it would leave a huge mess if the power went out part way through so I'll probably put it on hold for a couple of days just in case.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Have you heard about the solar flare? They are talking about possible power outages and internet outages. I'm almost certain it's a false alarm. None of the news segments have mentioned the odds of problems happening. All they got in Europe was some nice auroras, no power problems.

I was finally ready to start my PC copy tonight but it would leave a huge mess if the power went out part way through so I'll probably put it on hold for a couple of days just in case.

I just got through reading an article about that. Aurora borealis as far south as Austin, TX. The article did mention satellite disruption. The article did mention that the odds were low.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. Slept in a little. Plans so far are coffee and breakfast. I got some bottles and tanks cleaned out last night. I should probably continue my testing of the Capella flavors. I kinda stalled on that.

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
    Among The Pugs
    Morning, mixers.

Still summer, at least for another day ;)

Went out after dark for a bit, no lights in the sky. :(
    Haha, I've cut the grass twice, then we get this out of the norm heatwave,.when the plan was to treat the grass for Moss. Figures.

This warm weather is.....welcoming,.but.

• Agree
    Reactions: DavidOck

Users who are viewing this thread