Rare reos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
These are all mods I was dabbling with when I was just a guy modding my first bottom fed mod tube mods 3.7 and a 5 volt . usb mods and a 5 volt box mod that was top fed this was a cool little mod the atomizer sat down inside the mod I made a completely sealed chamber for it it was way ahead of its time . I think if I made one out of metal it would have been a hit . I fell in love with feeding atomizer from the bottom and never pursued it
[URL=http://s299.photobucket.com/user/redeyedancer/media/IM002647.jpg.html] [/URL]

azzaman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
These are all mods I was dabbling with when I was just a guy modding my first bottom fed mod tube mods 3.7 and a 5 volt . usb mods and a 5 volt box mod that was top fed this was a cool little mod the atomizer sat down inside the mod I made a completely sealed chamber for it it was way ahead of its time . I think if I made one out of metal it would have been a hit . I fell in love with feeding atomizer from the bottom and never pursued it
[URL=http://s299.photobucket.com/user/redeyedancer/media/IM002647.jpg.html] [/URL]

That would have totally changed the path of reos. They are some really cool relics.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
The first Wood REO's were not called Woodvils, Just REO's :)

Yes the woodvil 18490 is rare and hard to come by these days but IMO the Woodvil 14500 is just as Rare.

Rob started on the metal mods with the Mini (First run was 25 polished ones) I have one. and the nickels were only one short run of 25 or so maybe less.

Other then that you got it. :)

were there 18490 wood Reos before the 18490 Woodvil? (my first and favorite Woodvil was a 490 cocobolo from the classies)

and now i must go back to kicking myself for being too thick to pull the trigger on the nickel that showed up in the classies a few months back...

azzaman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
were there 18490 wood Reos before the 18490 Woodvil? (my first and favorite Woodvil was a 490 cocobolo from the classies)

and now i must go back to kicking myself for being too thick to pull the trigger on the nickel that showed up in the classies a few months back...

Same, I was so close myself.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
  • Deleted by Rhapsodies Fire
  • Reason: duplicate post

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Yep, 18490 woodvil then came the matel 18490.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
That one was picked up by a guy (who will remain nameless) who then sold it a week or so later. Delilah got it from him. Eventually, the door was broken and she sent it back to you for a new door. As far as I know, she still has it. :)
oh yes I remember I should have put that one in the vault

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
The woodies are really gorgeous and I almost had one as my first REO but unfortunately I was at the right place, wrong situation. Ahh no worries in time I'll have one or more but in the meantime, one REO has definitely caught my attention.....the NICKEL REO! One with a blue door to be exact! Man o MAN I wish I was around when they rolled out. I read about how much a PITA they were, especially the nickel doors so I doubt we'll ever see those roll out again......right Rob? :(

Last edited:

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
The woodies are really gorgeous and I almost had one as my first REO but unfortunately I was at the right place, wrong situation. Ahh no worries in time I'll have one or more but in the meantime, one REO has definitely caught my attention.....the NICKEL REO! One with a blue door to be exact! Man o MAN I wish I was around when they rolled out. I read about how much a PITA they were, especially the nickel doors so I doubt we'll ever see those roll out again......right Rob? :(

I'm sure he's gone off to get some grub. But your guess is right...Nickels won't be back. Too many losses to cover the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread