Status
Not open for further replies.

holly123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
nebraska
oh i like this one !
So I've searched and searched for the perfect case. I have an Altoids Tin, a black Camel SNUS tin, but they just weren't what I was looking for. I searched Home Depot, K-Mart, and then finally made the trip to Wal-Mart. I was there for at least an hour, looking at everything from office supplies, tools, anything that would make a good case.
And finally I found this...

Walmart.com: Black Case Logic USB Flash Drive Case and it was only like $5. I'm sure someone else out there may be using something similar because it's a great case. It holds 3 complete 510s, some extra carts, and 2 juice bottles for now.

Here are some pics.

PRE_2011-08-29-082132.jpg

PRE_2011-08-29-075130.jpg

PRE_2011-08-29-075337.jpg

sharpi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Indiana
That looks really nice. Thanks for sharing!

Hi everyone

I found these leatherette pen cases on a pen site I use to buy my Tradio's.

Saki P-676 Leatherette Pen Cases with Handle - JetPens.com

Here is one of them, They are also available in brown, red and white for $14.50.

27423.jpg
27426.jpg

Case dimensions: Approximately 7.1 inches (18 cm) long, 2.2 inches (5.5 cm) wide, and 0.8 inches (2 cm) deep

I have had no problems dealing with Jetpens and delivery time is fast. I've just bought a couple of CaseLogics UUSB Drive cases or else I would have already ordered one of these. I still might.

This is the second thread I've started and am not sure if I am in the right forum. If not could you point me in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread