Really Really Bad Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cage

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2009
Arizona, USA
A skeleton walks into a bar. He orders a beer and a mop :lol: OMG I almost passed out!

Guy walks into a Doctors office with a duck on his head.
Doctor says, "Can I help you?"
The Duck says, "Yeah, can you get this guy off my ...?"

A very attractive woman goes up to the bar in a quiet rural pub. She gestures alluringly to the bartender, who comes over immediately. When he arrives, she seductively signals that he should bring his face closer to hers. When he does so, she begins to gently caress his full beard. "Are you the manager?" she asks, softly stroking his face with both hands. "Actually, no" the man replies. "Can you get him for me?" she asks. "I need to speak to him," she says, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair. "I'm afraid I can't", breathes the bartender. "Is there anything I can do?" "Yes there is. I need you to give the manager a message", she continues huskily, popping a couple fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently. "What should I tell him?", the bartender manages to ask. "Tell him", she whispers, "there is no toilet paper or soap in the ladies room."

:w00t:

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
A skeleton walks into a bar. He orders a beer and a mop :lol: OMG I almost passed out!

Guy walks into a Doctors office with a duck on his head.
Doctor says, "Can I help you?"
The Duck says, "Yeah, can you get this guy off my ...?"

A very attractive woman goes up to the bar in a quiet rural pub. She gestures alluringly to the bartender, who comes over immediately. When he arrives, she seductively signals that he should bring his face closer to hers. When he does so, she begins to gently caress his full beard. "Are you the manager?" she asks, softly stroking his face with both hands. "Actually, no" the man replies. "Can you get him for me?" she asks. "I need to speak to him," she says, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair. "I'm afraid I can't", breathes the bartender. "Is there anything I can do?" "Yes there is. I need you to give the manager a message", she continues huskily, popping a couple fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently. "What should I tell him?", the bartender manages to ask. "Tell him", she whispers, "there is no toilet paper or soap in the ladies room."

:w00t:

Hahha that last one and the skeleton ones are the best, must remember those!!!

caveman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Waco,Texas
this one is for kate ( just bc i see your avatar i am not trying to start anything your avatar just made me think of this joke so no hard feelings??) and it is another joke fom my college professor ( he gives me one horrible joke per day haha)

ok so four nuns die in a wreck and are standing at the pearly gates
st peter(hope thats the right dude) meets them to admit thm to heaven

Peter: Well ladys we really do appreciate your service to the lord...however since you are nuns we have to make sure you have never been sexual with a man to let you in.

1rst nun: well to be honest when i was 16 i had a boyfriend and i may have kissed him once or twice......

Peter: You are forgiven my child. Just touch your lips in the holy water and you may enter.

2nd nun: Well to be honest me and my boyfriend got a little fresh and he may have grabbed my breast once.....

Peter: You are forgiven my child. Dip your breast in the holy water and you may enter.

St Peter then hears a commotion. He looks over and the last two nuns are whoopin each others ..., i mean a knock down drag out fight.

Peter: LADIES LADIES! what seems to be the issue here??

3rd nun: Well we heard your conversation with the other two nuns, and your f___ing nuts if you think im going to gargle that water after(points to fourth nun) she dips her ... in it

hahahahahahha awful i know :evil:

hoope that wasnt too bad to post :/ if it is im really really sorry

sixstring

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2008
SW Ga. USA
www.kdpconline.com
Joe Lucas is the devil !

Donno how many cheap metric sets I ground up trying to make a set of tools for old bikes. The 28 is definitely cool though, I'll give ya that. ; )

Had to chime in here...

In my youth, my best friend and I tried desperately to keep his Fiat X-19 and his brother's MGB in working order. We could turn on the headlights and the horn would sound, the blower motor switch would activate the hazard flashers, etc...

We called Lucas the "prince of darkness" wiring system!

BTW - Love the avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread